Does anyone know why gas prices have dropped in the US so significantly in the last week or so? In the last week it's dropped around 30 cents here(Tennessee), and I was wondering if there was any real reason to this or was it just the regular fluctuation of gas prices?
Member #4 of the I hate "only" threads group

Quote by snow blind
i tryed to smash a guitar once... but it just flew up right back into my face and smashed me

Quote by Kiffa
Surely you can shove a wireless into an effects board, run about, stop and make weird noises, run again.
Didn't the price of crude oil just drop quite a bit last week?

Petrol still costs as much over here though.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
yesterday gas was 3.72, the day before, 3.85, now today, 3.68. so im fillin up everything to the max.
EDIT: this is in VA.
Member of the Nick Grundy group

Creator of The American Bass Fishing Group <join it if you like to fish
it's so you get the gas thinking its a great price, itwill go up and goback down. won't stop the cycle.
bush is drilling in alaska
Quote by RyanGillam
You got to admire people that share their problems over the internet.

Quote by Våd Hamster
....You need a girlfriend whose name doesn't end in .jpg >_>
i'm not sure what it is, but i'm not complaining at all, if it gets down to $3.50 I'd be happy

Quote by snow blind
i tryed to smash a guitar once... but it just flew up right back into my face and smashed me

Quote by Kiffa
Surely you can shove a wireless into an effects board, run about, stop and make weird noises, run again.
Quote by joeyc
bush is drilling in alaska

its about dam time!!!
Member of the Nick Grundy group

Creator of The American Bass Fishing Group <join it if you like to fish
kinda off topic...but umsc to be...are you going into the marines?

Quote by snow blind

Quote by Kiffa
i won't be surprised when we start drilling at the melting north pole, and gas prices will get even higher for shipping from there. it's like 12 cents a gallon at the place where we get most of our oil (Saudi Arabia).
Peak driving is over for the time being.
Prices will go down until about the holiday season.
Yeah, oil prices have dropped. Some are saying it's not just a fluctuation, but it's actually going to start dropping farther.
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
Gas prices will never go back down to anything like 'normal.' Everyone just need to get it through their heads that it's time to get off of oil. We should have already switched to other energy sources awhile ago. I hope gas prices keep going up, because as unfortunate as it is, that seems to be the only way people will put some actual thought into whats going on behind the numbers.
We're only strays.