I have $300 that I would like to spend on a few guitar accessories...

Fender Deluxe Hardshell Case $180 (I have a cheap gig bag, but it doesn't really cut it)

Fulltone OCD $140 (My Blues Deluxe can't deliver good OD on its own)

Dunlop 535Q $120ish (People say a wah is essential, so...)

As you can see, I don't have enough to buy all three. Any suggestions on what my first priority should be? If you think of something better to buy(as I am not completely set on these items) please tell me. I am satisfied with my guitar and amp so don't post a message telling me to get a new setup.

Thanks

Edit: I mainly play Blues, Classic Rock, and a little Jazz
1989 Fender MIA Strat Ultra
2006 Fender Standard Strat
1985 MIJ Fender Telecaster
Martin SPD-16R

Fender Blues Deluxe

Fulltone OCD :
EH Memory Man
Xotic RC Booster
Boss RC-20XL(looper)
Last edited by 89stratburst at Jul 27, 2008,
Man, eff the case.

Get the OCD, but go for a different wah. Id suggest maybe a budda? or maybe even a Vox V847
Get the Wah, and get a Boss DD-3 Delay. Or some sort of Chorus pedal. Thoes are the essentials

EDIT: A quick look at your profile tells me that you were born in 1999. This is not allowed on UG.
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
A wah is not essential. I say case-OD-then maybe a delay down the line. What kind of music are you playing though?
Quote by Iceman 420
A wah is not essential
What he said.. Wah's aren't essentials unless you're using them and you know your not just getting it to mess around.. I was just in that situation and realized man.. an i'd use an EQ pedal much more than i would a wah... especially playing blues/classic rock its not an essential
GEAR worth mentioning
GUITAR: XPT700 SOON AGILE INTERCEPTORPRO725
AMP: TRAYNOR YCV50BLUE
EFFECTS: BOSS ME-50 | MXR-109 6-Band Graphic EQ
Yeah I think your right, the only time I would seriously use it would be in a few Hendrix songs...and thats about it.
1989 Fender MIA Strat Ultra
2006 Fender Standard Strat
1985 MIJ Fender Telecaster
Martin SPD-16R

Fender Blues Deluxe

Fulltone OCD :
EH Memory Man
Xotic RC Booster
Boss RC-20XL(looper)