I'm building a vertical 2x12 for metal.

I already have one Eminence Legend V12, and I wanna know what other 8ohm speaker I should get for it.

My thoughts were Man O War, Texas Heat, or another kind of Legend (even a 2nd v12).

Gimme some ideas.
2008 Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Currently amp-less!

Fund My GAS
have you tried e-mailing eminence? they're great at answering emails, give you loads of info. you'd need to give them a little more info, what your amp is, what type of metal tone, etc.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
have you tried e-mailing eminence? they're great at answering emails, give you loads of info. you'd need to give them a little more info, what your amp is, what type of metal tone, etc.

Good idea. Also ask the speaker thread.
also a good idea.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?