http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6MhL3J574Q

My transcription with 3 mistakes, all have been noted.. Will release a tutorial if people want.. But I gotta get some feedback before I do tabs and youtube tutorial cause that takes time that I don't want to waste. Lemme know guys, if I get enough response on here or on the video, you can consider my techniques revealed.

P.S. Steve Ouimette approved of my way of playing in the video..
Work on tone a bit, then it'll be awesome.

Nice work, can't wait for the tab.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
Wow, 10 minutes got some good responses, I'll tab it for you guys! UG = love. Here's a taste.

The fast part.

e|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G|--------------9-11-12-11-9--------------------------9-11-12-11-9----------------
D|---9-11-12-------------------12-11-9\8/9-11-12-------------------12-11-9\8/9
A|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you get the point end on 12 D vibrato..

WITH OCTAVE PEDAL!!

e|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G|-------------------------------------------------------9-11-12-------------11-12-14------------12-14-15
D|---------------------------------9-11-12-9-11-12------------11-12-14-------------12-14-15--------
A|------------9-11-12-9-11-12------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E|-9-11-12-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OCTAVE PEDAL OFF AND FINISH RUN!

e|-----------------------------------------------------------------12-14-15-------------14-15-17-----------
B|----------------------------------------12-14-15-12-14-15-------------14-15-17------------15-17-18
G|---------------11-12-14-11-12-14-------------------------------------------------
D|---11-12-14------------------------------------------------------------------------
A|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

e---15-17-18

END RUN!
Pretty good job dude, sounds great.

Not trying to bring you down, but if you are going to do a step by step, it would probably be a good idea to see if anyone you know has a better camera that wouldn't skip so much. It might be hard to see perfectly using the one you have now.

Just a suggestion, if possible, though.
Man, I hear you, I wish I could provide a better camera, but the annotions will make up for it... Starting part 1 of 2 for the first 2 minutes of the song right now, the solo to end will be next week. Check back for updates!