Does anyone here have a motorola v360?

If so can you PLEASE tell me, in step by step, each button pressed, directions on how to view text messages and forward them?

My screen broke so I am at a loss, also can you tell me how to change storage options from phone to sim in step by step

1.) Press Menu
2.) Press Right Key
3.) Press Select
4.) Press Down
5.) Press Down
7.) Press Right Hotkey
stuff like that?

Please mods don't delete this, I am in dire need, if i reply saying i got it, then feel free to delete, I am in DESPERATE need of this, like stressing out to the max
**** I don't have a V360 any more, this may not help your current situation but you can get V360's for like even 10 bucks brand new off ebay and other places even up to 30 I used to have one man if i still had it i would help sorry. It would be difficult too because my hotkeys are much different. I suggest taking out ur SIM card and get a family members phone and put it in there just for the time being. I don't know if it will show your texts or not because sometimes I switch sim from my Sidekick to my RAZR and not all the txts appear but its worth a try. I reccomend upgrading tho even tho V360's are great phones they are the past and are no longer supported by T-Mobile or MOTOROLA which is why I stopped using it. Best of luck tho!
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
you could try to help him out instead of being a dick

seriously.. if I knew, I'd help, but until then...

www.suckmyjohnthomas.org
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
**** I don't have a V360 any more, this may not help your current situation but you can get V360's for like even 10 bucks brand new off ebay and other places even up to 30 I used to have one man if i still had it i would help sorry. It would be difficult too because my hotkeys are much different. I suggest taking out ur SIM card and get a family members phone and put it in there just for the time being. I don't know if it will show your texts or not because sometimes I switch sim from my Sidekick to my RAZR and not all the txts appear but its worth a try. I reccomend upgrading tho even tho V360's are great phones they are the past and are no longer supported by T-Mobile or MOTOROLA which is why I stopped using it. Best of luck tho!

I have another phone, my original one broke, and was using this as a back up. I have 53 unread text messages, and ones from my girlfriends mom saying what time my girls flight comes in and stuff, she said she would text me at around 4 and I totally forgot to take out sim so it wouldn't save to the phone. I just need to get the 5 most recent off of it, i took it to Rogers and they couldn't do anything.
I've tried google, I am still trying google, I am trying anything, it's so hard to find step by step instructions these days on the net.
Quote by Enemy.ofkhanate
I have another phone, my original one broke, and was using this as a back up. I have 53 unread text messages, and ones from my girlfriends mom saying what time my girls flight comes in and stuff, she said she would text me at around 4 and I totally forgot to take out sim so it wouldn't save to the phone. I just need to get the 5 most recent off of it, i took it to Rogers and they couldn't do anything.

why dont u call her?? do u have her#

If u need the 5 most recent on ur V360 try hitting UP (should go to texts) down once (goes to inbox) then select twice and should have ur most recent message, I cant guarantee this but thats how it works on my phone. But how are you going to view them if u cant see them
I don't have her mom's number. I have her number but she is on a plane right now.
I trying to find out how to view them and how to forward them...