I moved some jeans on top of my dresser and my back just popped. And it re-heally hurts.

Just to the right and below my shoulder blade.

Any magic tricks to put it back?

I know, I know, the pit isn't my doctor. But I can't move to get to a doctor, so you lot will have to do for now.
I thought you were asking the pit to do you some sort of sexual favor... nevermind...

anyways, go to the chiropracter.
Fall down the stairs. It won't necessarily fix your back, but even if it doesn't, you'll then have more pressing issues to concern yourself with.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
maybe an ambulance or one of those guys that deals with backs
a chiropractor i think

phone book
home visit
????????
profit

amidoinitrite?
Quote by break-me-in
Fall down the stairs. It won't necessarily fix your back, but even if it doesn't, you'll then have more pressing issues to concern yourself with.

Seriously, someone must be moody tonight
Take an apple, rub it 13 times on the small of your back before coating yourself in a fine layer of old kit-kat wrappers.
Wait 36 hours before removing the wrappers, before finally taking 50 yards of spagetti and swallowing it long ways.
You should feel fine by the 2012 olympics

=)

No need to thank me
----
Quote by Freezer Burn
I thought you were asking the pit to do you some sort of sexual favor... nevermind...

Hence the comma.

Quote by break-me-in

kthx, im jst gona do dis. bak in 2 secnds lol.
Quote by Craigo
Seriously, someone must be moody tonight

I'm being my usual self! My humour has always been darkly nonsensical! And seriously unhelpful! And useful in derailing threads!

But really, lolcats, we can't help. You need an actual qualified doctor. Or a drink.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I'd like you f*ck you in the back *wink wink*

Did you try popping it again? I pop my back all the time..feels really good. If not, just lay down.
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
Put your left leg in
Your left leg out
In
Out
In
Out
Shake it all about
Do the hokey-cokey and you turn around
That's what it's all about.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by I Be Andyy
Did you try popping it again? I pop my back all the time..feels really good. If not, just lay down.

How?

And yes, everyone, I am lying down. And I've taken painkillers. Which aren't really doing anything.
Quote by blair30
Lie down.

+1

I have trouble with mine, and that's the best you can do for now.
If it keeps happening go see a chiropractor or an osteopath.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
probably a bone popped out. happened to me all the time. Just press in the spot that hurts for a minute
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by Dudududa
Take an apple, rub it 13 times on the small of your back before coating yourself in a fine layer of old kit-kat wrappers.
Wait 36 hours before removing the wrappers, before finally taking 50 yards of spagetti and swallowing it long ways.
You should feel fine by the 2012 olympics

=)

No need to thank me

ahahaha... dude lmao

Quote by .arkness:.
I see my guitar as a chick because I'd be damned if i were ever holding / fingering a guy for hours a day.

...yeeup
Personally, I wouldn't do anything to it until I know what's wrong. An ambulance or any vehicle that gets you to the hospital or a clinic would probably be idea. Messing around with something that you don't know what's wrong with almost never makes things better, only worse.
Quote by RoamingConflict
In Soviet Russia, GAS deals with you.

Quote by Lumiere Rouge
A reviewer on Amazon.com reviewing an album by the band "HiM", said that HiM is "fag metal".
Can someone explain to me what is this sub genre of fag metal? I have never heard it before.
You need another person and a tree for this one. Stand with your back to the tree then get the person to grab your arms and slowly pull them around the tree. Or fold your arms having your hands grab each shoulder and get someone to lift you from behind holding around your folded arms.

Or from your chair. Keep your legs straight and planted and grab the behind of your chair and slowly pull yourself around. Repeat in both directions making sure that your legs don't move. You should hear a few cracks.
Quote by break-me-in

I like your thinking
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
Quote by duncang
Put your left leg in
Your left leg out
In
Out
In
Out
Shake it all about

Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
Get someone to drop kick your back.

No, seriously. Do it.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

damn you, comma!
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by valennic
Get someone to drop kick your back.

No, seriously. Do it.

Alright!
Quote by lolcats
How?

And yes, everyone, I am lying down. And I've taken painkillers. Which aren't really doing anything.

Just put your hands on your lower back, and lean your back backwards. Or, lay over a couch/stool with your head near the ground, fells really good.
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
I can't believe IcyHot hasn't been mentioned yet. Might actually be useful here. Try it or Deep Heat.
Real men don't need sigs.
Quote by break-me-in
I'm being my usual self! My humour has always been darkly nonsensical! And seriously unhelpful! And useful in derailing threads!

But really, lolcats, we can't help. You need an actual qualified doctor. Or a drink.

U rly need to stop with the humour
every post of urs makes me lulz
and i have a hot cup of coffee
and i actually spilt osme on mah crotch when i read ur fist post
dam you
Quote by oscar666
U rly need to stop with the humour
every post of urs makes me lulz
and i have a hot cup of coffee
and i actually spilt osme on mah crotch when i read ur fist post
dam you

Aww, I'm doing some good in the world. I'm making someone infertile, but I'm also making someone laugh. It's like the circle of life. Anyway, I'd sig this, but it's too long.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by duncang
Put your left leg in
Your left leg out
In
Out
In
Out
Shake it all about

Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by lolcats
Alright!

Pfft, FINE, if you really want to know, just have someone walk on your back, trust me, it really does work.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

omg there u go again
u cant stop
ARGH

im going to bed to try and relieve the horrible burning sensation in my penis caused by you

good luck with your back btw