http://movies.yahoo.com/photos/collections/gallery/903/top-10-scientific-inaccurate-movies#photo1

I think it's a good list, however they seem to have forgotten Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed.
Quote by x__g_u_i_t_a_r
Starwars. End of story. And E.T.
Although I agree, I'm sure all Star Wars fans get around this by saying "It was long ago in a galaxy far away".
I have to say, my eye was caught more by the pedo to the right than anything else....

Quote by The Madcap
http://movies.yahoo.com/photos/collections/gallery/903/top-10-scientific-inaccurate-movies#photo1

I think it's a good list, however they seem to have forgotten Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed.

Stupid Ben Stein... thinks his theories are scientifically sound.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Did any of those movies claim to be scientifically accurate?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Jimmyyoung
Where's 10 000 BC?
I think it's on Yahoo's historically inaccurate movies, which they did probably a week before this one.
Quote by Kensai
Did any of those movies claim to be scientifically accurate?
Not really. Although The Day After Tomorrow was probably trying to make a statement about Global Warming.
Quote by The Madcap
Not really. Although The Day After Tomorrow was probably trying to make a statement about Global Warming.

Then I really don't see a point in making this list. You might just as well put them in a top ten list of sucky movies that don't contain mutant dinosaurs that kill with the power of thought. And pies. Mutant delicious pies. That kill.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
lol. I love a lot of those movies.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Solid list I'd say. I'm glad The Day After Tomorrow is on there, that movie convinced a bunch my dumbass friends that global warming was going to kill us all. I thought it was just stupid. The Core sucked too. I liked the rest though.
Quote by The Madcap

Gore used it in An Inconvenient Truth.

Quote by ckellingc

I ****ing love you.

I was going to throw out Mars Needs Women for kicks. Wiki it for lulz.

This Is Spinal Tap...?
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs