Not sure but I had a question about one of their bridges and I just emailed them. They sent me a response in a couple hours. You may need conversion bushings if they don't already come with it.
Your opinion is just that, YOUR opinion. It doesn't make you right. It doesn't make you better. It doesn't make you god. Everyone has their own view and that view is neither right or wrong.

Ignorance destroys music.
I have some black ones, but they are on a custom neck. My only issues is that with repeated installation, the mounting screws get stripped easily.

Also, it says you need a 10mm hole. Just measure your guitar.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
The GFS tuners arent very good. Wont be much better than stock squier tuners. I bought a set of their "good as grovers" and they were the same cheap korean ones I was trying to replace and wouldnt stay in tune. You get what you pay for.
Also, scream_it, theres is not a 100% chance that a question has been asked, that is a ridiculous statement. Why would you post that in a sig?
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
I'd suggest getting some real Gotoh's, a set of 6 is about $25 on warmoth.com.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by Øttər
Also, scream_it, theres is not a 100% chance that a question has been asked, that is a ridiculous statement. Why would you post that in a sig?

Totally +1
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster