Right well I am hopefully buying a blade rh4 guitar as I have seen on second hand in my local area. Basically I was just wondering, firstly if I can get a hard case chucked in. Which would be good to get. Is something like this any good? https://www.stringsdirect.co.uk/products/1567-ritter_ra7000_series_hard_case

If not recommend me something which wont let my guitar get scratched or dented. And I was just wondering do the case foam shapes vary depending on the type of guitar it houses? Like for an SG it will be different to say a strat? Or are they universal? Sorry im a hardcase noob, only used soft cases an gigbags before
Music is the holy grail, sod wine water and the blood of jesus
there are universal,les paul style,tele style,strat style,sg style, ??style,???style hardshell cases....
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
chances are you won't get a hard case thrown in. mmaybe a gig bag. and yes, the inside of the case varies for what shape instrument it's meant to hold, however, there are cases that have just a square opening which will house most body shapes.
well its worth a try even if i can get it discounted, and is the link i sent a good one? Obviously dont want a £1.3k guitar to get dented cause i couldnt be arsed to falk out another £30 on a case
so is that case any good cause im ringing them first thing tomoz cause i doubt it will stay in stock for long
If you are spending 1,300 on it, you might be able to get a case. Normally when you spend a lot like that they can be bothered to throw one in.
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
well it came with one, but its sold now. Just my luck!
The prices at music stores generally have the price of a hard case already built into the tag. You'll see it on your receipt because they get rung up separately, so you're not really getting a "free" case.
Good music is good music...everything else can go to hell

Gear:
Gibson LP Studio
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Avatar G212H (1xG12H30 1xAlnico Gold)
TS-9 Screamer
Boss Tu-2
Line6 X2-XDS Plus

The Band