Okay, so my brother and my dad were moving the kitchen table and chairs, so I offered them some help. So I picked the chair up, and tossed it over my shoulder. Then, my dad ran over and took it from me! So then he turned around and nailed me in the face with the chair! It hurt so bad, I started screaming and fell to the floor. My dad goes "Sorry babe, are you alright?", and I said "NO CANT YOU TELL IM HURT!" because it hurt so bad. So my brother starts snickering and **** cuz' he thinks I'm exaggerating! Then my dad still felt bad, but my dick brother started cracking up. Now hes on the computer, or playing guitar or some ****.
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
Que?

EDIT:
Hit your brother in the face with a chair and laugh at him.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
lol classic UG

for anyone that DIDNT get it, its in response to the "my sister just got owned" thread
Quote by kaosfire
lol classic UG

for anyone that DIDNT get it, its in response to the "my sister just got owned" thread

I love it when people treat these threads seriously and don't get it
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Quote by Retro Rocker
Babe?

I think you have bigger problems than your brother laughing at you.

thats what i was gonna say haha
Quote by Funkychicken313
Okay, so my brother and my dad were moving the kitchen table and chairs, so I offered them some help. So I picked the chair up, and tossed it over my shoulder. Then, my dad ran over and took it from me! So then he turned around and nailed me in the face with the chair! It hurt so bad, I started screaming and fell to the floor. My dad goes "Sorry babe, are you alright?", and I said "NO CANT YOU TELL IM HURT!" because it hurt so bad. So my brother starts snickering and **** cuz' he thinks I'm exaggerating! Then my dad still felt bad, but my dick brother started cracking up. Now hes on the computer, or playing guitar or some ****.

u haven't killed him yet?
Quote by Funkychicken313

Something's not right with this family.
Quote by Retro Rocker
Babe?

I think you have bigger problems than your brother laughing at you.

+1
--"Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride."--
alright, I deleted my thread. Come on, man. I made the whole thing up anyway.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by kaosfire
lol classic UG

Oh. I've been playing Age of Empires for a while, I've got no idea what happened lately.
You're just like my mom.

Whenever something happens she tells her friends about like a punk-ass-bitch.
Birthday : March 13, 1914

-from his profile

you're far too old to be living at home
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
a link to my sister just got owned thread would be really nice, i couldnt find it in search bar
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)

+1
UG Republican

Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.

Quote by xyz66
YES!!!

And I enjoy Katy Perry's music.

I swear to god nobody better sig this or else imma kill them
Thats what brothers do, laugh at eachothers misery.
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Quote by Fuzzbox91
a link to my sister just got owned thread would be really nice, i couldnt find it in search bar

+1
Quote by fob12
Him -"Hey, give me a high five!"
Her -"hahaha why? *high fives*"
Him - "Because I just dumped you for the lulz!"
Her -"... what?"
Him -"*runs away*"

Quote by Lefty7Stringer
killswitch engage has some dissonant riffs, they're kind grindcore tho

Quote by Fuzzbox91

It got deleted.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
ok... hes your brother; dont expect him to feel sorry for you.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Original Post: "Okay, my dad and I were moving the kitchen table and chairs, and my sister was all, " I wanna help!" So she picks up a chair, which she can barely lift (she's 9), and throws it over her shoulder. My dad rushes over and takes the chair from her. Well, as he turns around and moves the chair, he whacks her right in the head with the back of the chair. She immediately starts screaming and dramatically falls to the floor. He says,"I'm sorry baby, are you alright?" She screams at him, "NO CANT YOU TELL IM HURT!" Well, my mom and I know that she is exaggerating, but my dad doesn't. So my mom and I are holding back chuckles, while my dad feels bad. Well, after about 30 seconds, she just gets up and walks away.

I just thought I'd share this story."
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
tl;dr: I hate my brother because I got hurt and he laughed and is now playing guitar.
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

Quote by kaosfire
lol classic UG

I got it and LOL'd.

I was gonna do just this sort of thing, but then I decided, f**k it I can't be assed.