I bought this guitar from a member here about 6 months ago. I played it occasionally, but it sat in my room for the most part. It wasn't used for gigs, only to practice.

After 7 years of guitar I recently made the switch over to drums, so I won't be playing this much anymore. It's in great shape and plays extremely well.

It will ship in a hardshell case. I can throw in a Dunlop Wah pedal for the right price/trade. It's similar to the Dimebag signature model, but it's a step down from that and looks just like it. I bought it and never really used it.

Pics:

I'm asking $315 shipped and paypal'ed in the hardshell case. I would love to trade it for a laptop of equal value.
"When the going gets tough, the tough start drinking"
For some reason I can't edit my original post, but I bought the wah pedal new for about $90.

There's a small chip on the fretboard between the 11th and 12th fret. I was wary when buying the guitar but the original owner said it didn't affect playability and he was right. It's on the underside of the fretboard so you never feel it when you play. Just wanted to make the buyer aware of this.

Also, there's some cool figuring in the wood above the pickguard and on the back of the body.

FWIW, I looked up the serial number and this guitar was made in 1995.
pm'd ya
take care,
cormac

"The sea was red and the sky was grey
"Wondered how tomorrow could ever follow today"
-- zep
Could you resend it? I didn't get it for some reason.
Its a 17'' Alienware Gaming laptop I dont use it because I built a desktop with a quad core so yeah
Quote by ThrottleJunkie
Could you resend it? I didn't get it for some reason.

sorry -- sent it thru your profile thingy and not an actual pm thru the board ... resent it thru the board
take care,
cormac

-- zep
sent again in case you missed it
take care,
cormac

-- zep
Is there a reason the high e string isn't strung?
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
it looks like there's a big gash on the eleventh fret near where the high e string is.

asfastasdark, i think those two have something to do with each other...
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the fretboard, believe me. I can even give you the the previous owner's username if I still have it and he can verify this. The chip is on the bottom of the fretboard so you don't feel it when you play at all.

The reason the high e isn't strung is because I broke it last time I played but since I've given up guitar I didn't go out and buy more strings. I can do so before I ship it out but I never felt the need since I stopped playing.
Quote by clay pots
it looks like there's a big gash on the eleventh fret near where the high e string is.

asfastasdark, i think those two have something to do with each other...

Please don't come in here and **** on my thread. You're making stupid assumptions and making people believe that there is something else going on here. I'm a completely honest seller and if you're not interested then GTFO of my thread. Thanks.

Just to re-assure everyone that there is nothing wrong with this guitar I will refund every penny including shipping both ways if the buyer finds that the chip does interfere with play.
And for any skeptics, the previous owner's username is iplayanesp. He has a great trader rating and can assure everyone that the guitar has no issues whatsoever.
can you let me know about the pm i sent you throttlejunkie? thanks
take care,
cormac

-- zep
Quote by ThrottleJunkie
Please don't come in here and **** on my thread. You're making stupid assumptions and making people believe that there is something else going on here. I'm a completely honest seller and if you're not interested then GTFO of my thread. Thanks.

Just to re-assure everyone that there is nothing wrong with this guitar I will refund every penny including shipping both ways if the buyer finds that the chip does interfere with play.

if i was ****ting on your thread i would say something subjective such as "i think that color is ugly" (which i don't) or something along those lines. there is an obvious gash on the side of the neck and you didn't mention anything about it before so i didn't want a potential buyer to be surprised. and it's a fair assumption that the two are connected, whether it's true or not.

you don't gotta be a dick about it either. all you had to say was, "the chip is on the side of the neck so it doesn not affect play at all."
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
Quote by clay pots
if i was ****ting on your thread i would say something subjective such as "i think that color is ugly" (which i don't) or something along those lines. there is an obvious gash on the side of the neck and you didn't mention anything about it before so i didn't want a potential buyer to be surprised. and it's a fair assumption that the two are connected, whether it's true or not.

you don't gotta be a dick about it either. all you had to say was, "the chip is on the side of the neck so it doesn not affect play at all."

Ok you are dumb. Look at post #2. Before you go ridiculing someone make sure you read everything first. Now you look like a fool and I'd really appreciate it if you take your assumptions elsewhere.
I'll give you $200 shipped for the guitar; you can keep the pedal. PM me if this is acceptable. Given its condition, I'd say it is. That's the max I'll pay, though.
Quote by Florbastang
I'll give you $200 shipped for the guitar; you can keep the pedal. PM me if this is acceptable. Given its condition, I'd say it is. That's the max I'll pay, though.

well i pm'd him a week ago with an offer for this and have yet to hear anything even tho he's been back to comment in the thread so good with with that ... obviously, my annoyance not directed at you Flor but at the complete lack of followup ... i hope you hear something back sometime ...
take care,
cormac

-- zep
Quote by ThrottleJunkie
Ok you are dumb. Look at post #2. Before you go ridiculing someone make sure you read everything first. Now you look like a fool and I'd really appreciate it if you take your assumptions elsewhere.

I do think it's a fair assumption to think this. After all it's quite a coincidence and in post two it doesn't say anything about the E string, just the gash. And I could actually easily believe that it did affect playability... think of bends, perhaps?
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster