Poll: should i?
Poll Options
View poll results: should i?
Yes, risk it
39 87%
No, not worth it
6 13%
Voters: 45.
I am going to the states tomorow from canada and apparently they have been confiscating ipods because of downloaded music. i was going to bring my ipod but now i dont know if i should.
so pit: should i bring my ipod??
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
so when you cross the border their gonna check your ipod to see what you've downloaded??
Quote by primusfan
if she's squatting over you it greatly increases the risk of breaking your dick in case it comes out. but that shouldn't be a problem for UGers because they all have 8" penises.
umm... go for it... how could they tell?
xbox live gamertag: phillips215
...they're not doing that ALREADY, are they?

Furthermore, how will they tell what's downloaded and what's not?
With this new law....will my iPod really get taken away????? **** Stephen Harper. **** the government.
Can someone post the link so I can read on this new law? It sounds pretty stupid the governments gonna have a lot of ipods/mp3's.
hehe...hide it prison style
My signature has doubled...
Quote by jp58
umm... go for it... how could they tell?

i dont know but my parents keep saying that i shouldnt bring it. i really dont think it will be a problem, but then again, im not that smart so i came to the almighty genius of the pit
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
Quote by drunkenhamster1
Can someone post the link so I can read on this new law? It sounds pretty stupid the governments gonna have a lot of ipods/mp3's.

+1 I didn't even know there was a new law
Quote by Blackholesun00
With this new law....will my iPod really get taken away????? **** Stephen Harper. **** the government.

Stephen Harper? If you're gonna blame anyone, blame the American government.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Quote by iron_maiden97
i dont know but my parents keep saying that i shouldnt bring it. i really dont think it will be a problem, but then again, im not that smart so i came to the almighty genius of the pit

my parents said that when i went to mexico, but it was my ds. there bull****ting you there not really gonna take it
If in doubt; stick it up your arse. Or tape it to your ball sack. Or something along those lines.

CRIMINAL.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
If in doubt; stick it up your arse. Or tape it to your ball sack. Or something along those lines.

CRIMINAL.

That right there made me downright lol and for that I thank you.
Shove it up your pooper.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by venom0014
my parents said that when i went to mexico, but it was my ds. there bull****ting you there not really gonna take it

well they have been fine with it for the past few years that ive brought my ipod/mp3 player but they seem to think that the border patrol is going to stop us to search us
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
I would kick their ass if they tried to take mine, infact they wouldnt I would fight their ass over it.
They don't search on that border, dude. They'll ask you if you know your parents, if there's anything to declare, then let you on your way.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
You could run across the boarder if they try searching you. What are they going to do aboot it.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by Hanzi_G
Stephen Harper? If you're gonna blame anyone, blame the American government.

erm... why?

isn't this a canadian law rather than an american one?
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
What? Is tis like Stop and Search, but for pirated music? How can they tell if it's pirated just by looking at your iPod?
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Mr. La Fritz

CRIMINAL.

lol..that's soem funny ass **** right there.
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Your crying like a baby to the pit....You have pretty much ruined it for yourself.
it will be an excuse to get a better ipod if it get taken
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
WTF they better not do that when i go there 2010

none of my stuff downloaded anyway
thats the biggest bunch of bs ive heard lol

you have to be able to have your ipod they cant take it away from you like that

tape it to your ball sack like that person said
and then be like "i wound touch that sonny, you might discover something that could totally change your life."
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit