are there any midrange les paul juniors floating around nowadays? cause the only things i've found are either the starter pack epi's and signature 1500+ ones. i really like the look of them and was wondering if any other companies made a copy or something like that. also, does anyone have the epi version? i'm thinking maybe buy that and get decent pick ups for it.

thanks
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
yeah, i was going to mention edwards. i'd have thought it'd work out closer to $800 though (that's probably including postage). other japanese copies would be worth a look too.

heritage and guys like that might be worth a look too, but if you can't afford the gibson, you probably won't afford those either...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
vintage also make some pretty good copies of the LP juniors.

i think epiphone discontinued the set-neck, P-90 model they used to make, which is a shame because it was a real nice guitar!
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Last edited by Blompcube at Jul 28, 2008,