Page 1 of 4
Alright, well.. This girl likes me, and she's a BABE! The only down side to this is, she's not very intelligent. For example, I asked her if she'd ever travelled outside of North America, and she replied by telling me, "Yes, I went to Florida once..". Basically your typical prep, who wears Hollister and such.. but, she's unbelievable babe-ish.. Like, a model! What should I do? She wants to bang too, hahaha.
Hahaha, the problem is, I'm not an asshole like that. I respect women, shouldn't have said that, this is the pit....
Educate her...

Then rape.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Pics?
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)
Quote by Zex.
Hahaha, the problem is, I'm not an asshole like that. I respect women, shouldn't have said that, this is the pit....

She's clearly only good for sex.

I mean I'm all for respecting women but she sounds like an ass.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I'm not going to give you horny pit monkies fapping material, sorry, just not happening.
Seriously, you're clearly not wanting a relationship with her so just dip your stick a few times and call it a day when she starts getting fat. Don't worry, fat girls have no feelings.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by Zex.
I'm not going to give you horny pit monkies fapping material, sorry, just not happening.

*waves hand* You want to give us fapping material.
Quote by GiantRaven

....whaaat you know I'm right

I can't stand people like that. I'm sure I have my 'blonde moments' but dear GOD.
Quote by SteveHouse
What the ****, mate.

Either you want something serious with an intelligent girl, in this case you bang her then switch to more interesting once you find so, or you don't care and you bang her until you find something else. In both cases, I think the answer is pretty obvious, you shouldn't even be asking The Pit.

When you're single and a beautiful girl wants to have sex with you, never miss the opportunity. You don't care if she doesn't even know that Florida belongs to the US, you don't need a girl that knows the capital of Estonia to have a good time in bed.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
....whaaat you know I'm right

I can't stand people like that. I'm sure I have my 'blonde moments' but dear GOD.

Please, I wouldn't even have sex with it
Quote by GiantRaven
Please, I wouldn't even have sex with it

Actually.... touché, you're very right.
Quote by SteveHouse
that annoys me
id much rather get to know the person first over a period of time to know if id like to sleep with them

i wouldnt do it dude
have more respect for yourself
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
stck it in hr p00pr lol

She sounds stupid. Babe or not, you need to have some standards, boyo.
NOPE.
keep her, then find 3 more girls just like her. they'll never discover each other.

and then, you win.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
hit it three or four times, then, when the stupid questions get to be too much, go find a smart girl
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
She's clearly only good for sex.

I mean I'm all for respecting women but she sounds like an ass.

Quote by the humanity
keep her, then find 3 more girls just like her. they'll never discover each other.

and then, you win.

This man knows.
Well if you're looking for a relationship, get to know her intelligence isn't everything she could be a nice person. If you're looking to get laid, do her.
Quote by GiantRaven
I'm always right...

<_<
>_>

I know sweetie, I know

Quote by Surfer Rosa

^__^ <3
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by Zex.
Alright, well.. This girl likes me, and she's a BABE! The only down side to this is, she's not very intelligent. For example, I asked her if she'd ever travelled outside of North America, and she replied by telling me, "Yes, I went to Florida once..". Basically your typical prep, who wears Hollister and such.. but, she's unbelievable babe-ish.. Like, a model! What should I do? She wants to bang too, hahaha.

I hate people like you...
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

Quote by visa
That made absoulutely no sense how do you tie your shoes in little nazi's?
I think you should go to the relationship thread.Where rape is not a happy answer.

But for now.Rape her.Definitely.
Psh, have your fun man. Life is pretty boring if you dont live a little

Not all your relationships have to be serious...if its fun then enjoy it.

Happy ****ing
The only things we hate are those things we try to hide from others.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by Carmel
Either way, I don't think bananas should be placed in such proximity to an ass

I disagree. Bananas and ass are like peaches and cream.
You should teach her geography, while she shows you her boobs, it's a win - win situation, you give her knowledge and she gives you sex.
Se habla español

Quote by pinheadslts75
People come up with the dumbest names for sexual acts. And the most disgusting concepts for sexual acts.

I'm tempted to report this thread because of how weird this is getting.

I saw x/taluha get her clock
dude if you wanted help you have probably come to the wrong place. you should know that if you've been to the pit.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Did I ever tell you how much I love you?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']My father once said to me "Son, masturbation can stunt your growth and make you blind".

I said "I'm over here, shorty".
Quote by Astyan
You don't care if she doesn't even know that Florida belongs to the US, you don't need a girl that knows the capital of Estonia to have a good time in bed.

Tallinn... I'm not a girl, though
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Page 1 of 4