Your Contribution Received
! Thanks for your contribution to Ultimate-Guitar.Com website! Your submission will be reviewed during the next 48 hours. Sometimes it takes longer -- please be patient! Also, please note:
+ We're out of the office on Saturday and Sunday - don't expect us to check your contribution these days.
+ If you're a registered member, you will get an email notification about status of your submission.
>>>>>>>>+ Cold beer helps us doing our job faster. Don't hesitate to send us a few!<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

If you still have a question about your contribution or would be interested to become a part of UG Team and make regular contributions -- contact us using this page.

AHA! mystery solved
mallen has been covered in crap
mallen must leave to shower off
"Beef, wtf?"
"Like cow, but with sauce"
*sigh* if i had a nickel for every retarded thread i've read, i'd be insanely rich...
wow UG is going down so fast. just stupid threads, one after another. i hope it wont rot too fast tho
2/17/08 Kosova's independence!!!
So you're blaming the beer?
Quote by musicianamedave
I tell them that I'm happy with my current church, the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Then I ask them if they would like to be touched by his noodly appendage.

Quote by filthandfury

YES.
Like a russian doll, with balls.

I love The Pit.
Quote by funkmaster00k
sorry to let you down guys ill try to suck less next time

You better, or you'll end up in the rape room.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Are you implying that beer somehow impairs your judgment?

It only makes you stronger.

....and more drunk.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by Haha, Crackhead
Are you implying that beer somehow impairs your judgment?

It only makes you stronger.

....and more drunk.

Coming from Crackhead
Quote by daniel.mycoe
You better, or you'll end up in the rape room.

you heard the man!!
Lolwut
Quote by drunkinkoala
Yes, I would masturbate a horse.

Quote by MH400
hahahahaha

You win the internet.

Epically.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
Got a chuckle out of me.
>>>>>>>>+ Cold beer helps us doing our job faster. Don't hesitate to send us a few!<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

UG's collective fap-induced dyslexia means they never get these threads.
Quote by The_Paranoia
Coming from Crackhead

What's that supposed to mean?
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
damn, stupid boy, the UGers decide which tabs get accepted. so, if you have any problems with crap tabs, then come have a go at all of us in the pit
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
TS do you still use tabs?
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400