I created a new group for UGers who like to blog/read blogs.

I think there are lots of great bloggers on UG and their blogs go sadly unnoticed due to the lack of blog info on the community page.

The idea is that bloggers can post links to their UG (or indeed any) blogs in the forum of the group and thus providing a communal area where people can find lots of blogs on a range of subjects.

So, if you like to write the odd blog, or even if you just like reading, please join up:

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ugbloggers/

I also encourage you to invite people you think may be interested to the group. The more the merrier.

I have even christened the group with a brand spanking new blog of my own.

Invites will be sent out to a list of users I have in mind who may be interested.
I blog but it's never really anything that anyone would be interested in
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Freedoms Stain, your blogs were pretty good, so I guess I'll join if more stuff like that pops up.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
I blog but it's never really anything that anyone would be interested in
Yay, members! I went to invite you when I read this (pressure ya into joining) but you already had
Quote by hippiebass
Freedoms Stain, your blogs were pretty good, so I guess I'll join if more stuff like that pops up.
Well I hope we'll get a few active members who produce quality stuff, I've sent out a bunch of invites already to people I think are up to it.
Quote by Våd Hamster
I'll join. I promise to make worthwile blogs again
You were actually on afore-mentioned list, so you're saving me figuring out how to do the a with the thing above it in the search box
I can't help but notice I've been invited. Sure, I do write the occasional blog, but I rather dislike the general blogging thing.

It just tends to breed faggotry on a large scale; the average blog is about as readable as toilet paper, and has links to every other site on the internet so that it doesn't ever have to explain anything itself, leaving the reader generally disconnected, and giving rise to a circle-jerk of blog linking between authors, all of whom have invariably ignorant and vocal views on numerous topical issues...

And I swear to god if I ever hear the word "blogosphere"....

But yeah, I'll join.
Quote by Vermintide
But yeah, I'll join.

....haha
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by Vermintide
I can't help but notice I've been invited. Sure, I do write the occasional blog, but I rather dislike the general blogging thing.

It just tends to breed faggotry on a large scale; the average blog is about as readable as toilet paper, and has links to every other site on the internet so that it doesn't ever have to explain anything itself, leaving the reader generally disconnected, and giving rise to a circle-jerk of blog linking between authors, all of whom have invariably ignorant and vocal views on numerous topical issues...

But yeah, I'll join.
Go on my son!

Only thing I ever linked in a blog was the kiddies definition of "scientific theory".
OK, we got 15 or so members now and a few contributions have been made, anyone else fancy joining (bump for the daytime folks)
I love reading other people's blogs, I'll join.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
I got my hopes up then, I misread the title as UG Bloopers
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
I joined :]
Even though my blogs aren't very interesting to anyone but myself, Jack and other randomers.
♥xx♥

Quote by Vermintide

But yeah, I'll join.

I think you should blog about it.

Sod it. I'll join. I need reason to force myself to writ more any way
I used to do it... had a couple really good ones, one really popular one. I'll joiin
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.