Ugh. So I've had it for almost 2 weeks now and it breaks on me...
I was playing it fine earlier then I left it on while I went to eat for maybe half an hour?.. Anyway I turned it off and went to bed.. later woke up and plugged my guitar in waited 20 minutes for warm up [which usually takes 3 minutes] and it wasn't working at all..
What exactly doesn't work?

It turns on but there is no sound?

Try another cable/guitar to determine if it is the amp.

If you have only had it for 2 weeks and it is already not working you may want to exchange it for a new one.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
I've tried different cables and guitars.

And that's exactly what doesn't work there's no sound.
I'll look into exchanging it right now
Tubes and fuse....check em. These things ship with shoddy tubes
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
your problem is the t00bs then if they aren't lighting up.
GEAR:
Schecter C-1 Plus (Emg 81/85)
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Bugera 6262 Head
Marshall 1960A Cab
Bad Monkey OD
ISP Decimator
Yep, tubes.

It's suggested not to leave a tube amp on for half an hour without playing it by the way dude.
Signatures are overrated.
Quote by Hella_Br00tal
later woke up and plugged my guitar in waited 20 minutes for warm up [which usually takes 3 minutes] and it wasn't working at all..

Wait, are you saying you just turn your amp fully on and them wait until you get sound from it, and that's your definition of "warming up"? Please tell me that's not what you mean...
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
Quote by Moe.
Yep, tubes.

It's suggested not to leave a tube amp on for half an hour without playing it by the way dude.
It's fine though.

Just it's the kind of thing that I would expect to damage an exceptionally poorly-put-together tube amp like a Bugera.

If I had a Bugera I would open it up and resolder every single joint in the thing. And replace a fair few components while i'm at it.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
This reeks of user error combined with shoddy tubes, as do about 90% of the problems I have heard from these things.

To "warm it up" Flip power on, Leave it on standby for 1 min, then flip it over to on. You probably blew your tubes by not starting it up correctly.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
I think it is more likely to be a fuse. The mains fuse should be ok, but take a look at teh valve fuse(s). I'm not totally familiar with the amp in question, but the valve fuses should be on the back panel somewhere. If they're black or visible broken, then try replacing them.

Care is required though. Fuses blow because of an electrical fault somewhere to stop more expensive parts being damaged. If the new set blows again, then you've got a problem and need the amp serviced. If they dont blow then it was most likely a one off, something like a power spike or something like that.

I fail to see how not "starting it up" correctly (by using the standby mode) would cause damage. Not all valve amps have standyby modes. In addition, having worked in a studio for a long time, I can say that starting a valve amp from cold without putting into standby first has very little effect on the life of our valves.
Quote by Dave_Mc
how do those marshall handles compare tonewise to, say, mesa handles?

Owns a Blackheart Little Giant...
Bad fuse = Would not power up at all (no pilot light).
Bad Tubes = All of them? Extremely unlikely
Loose Tubes: Same deal. Check them to be sure though
Output Transformer: No sound, probably come with a burning smell, tubes power up in most cases

That rules out being the tubes, the tranny and the fuses. I doubt these amps have a separate tube for the power tubes, given they are cheap amps with a fair number of cut corners to get to that point. Sounds like there is some kind of electrical fault in the circuit, and given the poor quality of the solder joints in these, that is very likely.
Quote by Bloodshed
This reeks of user error combined with shoddy tubes, as do about 90% of the problems I have heard from these things.

To "warm it up" Flip power on, Leave it on standby for 1 min, then flip it over to on. You probably blew your tubes by not starting it up correctly.
It's probably verging on impossible to 'blow' your tubes by not adhering to the use of a standby button.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.