Keep in mind that I'm NOT asking to become a mod-I don't want to be. I'm just curious as to what the current mods did to acheived 'mod' status.
Selling your memories for 15 pounds per year.
Quote by LgLagro
You, you bring us both corm, and two hot russian gymnasts pretty much making out, you are a legend.

Limping Head Journalist and Proprietor of PitTown Cricket Club.

Keeping quiet about scandals since 2008.
They had to live in Soviet Russia for serious training, over a 28 year period...
As far as I can tell, by being the worst possible candidates for the task.

It's that reverse psychology lark.
Quote by Zex.
They had to live in Soviet Russia for serious training, over a 28 year period...

In Soviet Russia training Mods you.... eh?
Well I would suspect that they achieved Mod status by replying to many threads in different categories and be respectful to the thread starters. They also would have to show great care for this site and show other mods how much fun UG really is. They would help other new members and not be assholes to people who have different opinions and such...

...and sex
UG Republican

Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.

Quote by xyz66
YES!!!

And I enjoy Katy Perry's music.

I swear to god nobody better sig this or else imma kill them
You start listening to The Jam, The Small Faces, The Who and The Kinks and it flows naturally.

Buying a scooter also helps.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
you just post a whole lot.......constructive posting that is, spamming The Pit doesn't count

and eventually one of the mods does something stupid and gets kicked off and they need a new one
Quote by daniel.mycoe
You start listening to The Jam, The Small Faces, The Who and The Kinks and it flows naturally.

The pit at large simply won't get that

EDIT: Cue LOL I GOT IT posts
Last edited by Vermintide at Jul 27, 2008,
Quote by Vermintide

I'm damn glad that I get it then
NOPE.
It's honestly all about the sex.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by Vermintide

Lulz, I grew up and live in Brighton, it's hard for me NOT to get it...
Quote by LgLagro
You, you bring us both corm, and two hot russian gymnasts pretty much making out, you are a legend.

Limping Head Journalist and Proprietor of PitTown Cricket Club.

Keeping quiet about scandals since 2008.
Kill a mod and take their place. I'm afraid it's the only way.
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
Seriously? Well, essentially they're handpicked by a secret group of UG elites. Few know who they are though.
Quote by daniel.mycoe

Quote by Archaon
Seriously? Well, essentially they're handpicked by a secret group of UG elites. Few know who they are though.

I know who one is.

Some say he knows 2 facts about ducks, and they're both wrong...
NOPE.
there was an ask a mod thread, but that was closed.

but, the gist of it was, is they basically helped out on the site and posted constructively in the other forums
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Handjobs, lots and lots of handjobs
Quote by sneyob
Saw extended blue dick,
clicked X.

Sorry,
force of habit

Quote by Bmm386

There is only one solution. We need to bomb outer space. That should show those terrorist bastards who's who
Be a good, reliable, responsible, mature, active user in a certain area of the forum (most likely), don't have a big record, and be lucky that we 1. need a position filled 2. nominate you for it.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
Quote by Gods Waffle
Well I would suspect that they achieved Mod status by replying to many threads in different categories and be respectful to the thread starters. They also would have to show great care for this site and show other mods how much fun UG really is. They would help other new members and not be assholes to people who have different opinions and such...

...and sex

I smell a mod wannabe
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro