I recently bought a used B-52 AT-100 head on ebay. It didn't come with a footswitch and I was wondering where I could find one. I've been checking ebay but I haven't seen any. I'm not ready to buy one just yet (on account of I'm broke), but I was just wondering for future reference.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Mesa Boogie Rect-O-Verb Combo
Marshall JMP-1

Amp Restoration

SG Build
I had the same problem. You are best to contact B-52 direct. They have them in stock and ready to ship. They are around $50.

I have come to the conclusion that somewhere on this earth there are a million footswitches piled up. Because everytime I buy a amp the footswitch is missing.
Lol. I once had a B-52 AT with a broken footswitch. I ended up building a new one as the B-52 switches are SUPER simple. I don't remember, but the AT used a 1/4" plug for the footswitch, right? I'm pretty sure it did. I have built one of those and one of the stupid MIDI looking plug ones like the Peavey XXX uses. Those are a bit more annoying, but again, not difficult
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
Last edited by Bloodshed at Jul 28, 2008,
Yeah, the B-52 uses 1/4 quarter inch plugs. Can I get a wiring diagram or something that shows how to build one? I guess I should go over to the gear building thread for that.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Marshall JMP-1

Amp Restoration

SG Build
I can draw it up, its super simple. The one for the AT (sorry it's been a LONG time) doesn't it have two plugs like the LG series halfstack, and what does each button control?
╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

The MXR Lounge
Yeah, there are 2 wires coming out. From left to right, the buttons are: Gain, Channel, Reverb, and Effects.
Quote by Invader Jim

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Marshall JMP-1

Amp Restoration

SG Build
ok, which cords go to which. Are the reverb and effects loop off of the same cord?
╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

The MXR Lounge
Yeah, the left cord is for gain and channel and the right cord is for reverb and effects.
Quote by Invader Jim

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Marshall JMP-1

Amp Restoration

SG Build
Oh this is hella easy. Its basically two two button footswitchs in one housing. I will draw up a wiring diagram when I get home. Fun, simple DIY project. Or you could buy two two button footswitches. I think you should build it!
╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

The MXR Lounge
I'd like to build it, but where would I get a housing for it?
Quote by Invader Jim

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Marshall JMP-1

Amp Restoration

SG Build