I want to get one for my b-day, and I found a store near my house that sells one, but I'm curious as to how good they are.

Do they sound good?

BTW I play Rock, hard rock, and metal. Less metal than rock though.
This thread would be better suited to the electric guitar forum.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
apparently they are not very good
look at Agile guitars, much better guitars for around the same price
www.rondomusic.com
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
Stock they arent very good. The pickups are to hot for cheap ones. And its really hard to keep one in tune with stock tuners. Epi doesnt put alot of effort into their lower priced guitars.
Quote by Tackleberry
Stock they arent very good. The pickups are to hot for cheap ones. And its really hard to keep one in tune with stock tuners. Epi doesnt put alot of effort into their lower priced guitars.

True. The LP-100s are OK, G-310s on the other hand are pretty bad.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
It's the guitar I started with almost a year ago. I personally haven't had any problems out of it, and I got mine used off of Ebay. I still play it often, even though I've got a Fender Strat now.
I think their alright, although I got the Plain Top, their very good in quality, and have a great tone and sound.

Im not too sure how it will work for Metal'ish sounding stuff.
They are alright, i have one but they have trouble staying in tune. there is better out there