Okay Im looking for a really good, and diverse wah. Im willing to spend around $200, preferably under that but Im up for whatever.

Im looking for a wah with a good range. Something that can give me a Zakk Wylde, Sweet Child O Mine wah as well as a good classic sound like Magic Pilot.

Does such a wah exist?

=/
Right up around your budget you can get RMC pedals: http://www.realmccoycustom.com/
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
^

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Quote by ClementWave
Dunlop 535Q.

Feel free to correct me guys.

If thats the standard crybaby... DO NOT GET IT
Get one of the signature ones, i really liked the hendrix one, so i bought it. You should look into it.
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah
I bought a standard crybaby for $60 and modded the crap out of it. I can get any sound I want from it. It has a switch to select between a red or yellow fasel inductor, 6-way switch that selects between 6 caps that make it more bassy or trebley, a pot that controls the voicing (q pot), and a pot that I call the "thickness control." It actually regulates the voltage going to a transistor. It was a very fun experience, but if you don't feel like attacking something that should have been good in first place, I'd look into those RMCs that were suggested.
Quote by KennySG
Get one of the signature ones, i really liked the hendrix one, so i bought it. You should look into it.

the jh-1 is horrible, past the twelfth fret on the top three strings it just kill the sound

get a 535q or the classic with the faisel (i had the classic), the original and jh1 blew out on me so if you get an original just mod it

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Quote by KennySG

I disagree the your gonna be spending 60 dollars more for the same sound my dad got a wylde wah pedal from dunlop and i got the same pedal from dunlop with out the wylde name on it.sounds just the same and it was like 40 bucks cheaper
^Those sig dunlops are supposed to be nearly identical to the original. If you're ever going to buy a crybaby, i'd only suggest it if you plan to mod it.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86