Hi. So I have an Epiphone Les Paul-100, and recently it just started going out of tune really quickly, and I can't ever really fully tune it, I would tune all of the open strings to be perfectly in pitch with a tuner, then I'd play some chords, and some might sound fine but most sound absolutely hideous! I tried fixing the intonation by moving the bridge saddles but nothing worked, I even changed my strings so I don't know what it could be...

I really need this fixed soon cuz I need to do some recording and stuff with my band and I can't record like this.

So if someone could help me find out why it's like this and what I can do to fix it, it would be greatly appreciated!
How many times did you wind the strings arount the tuning pegs?

Unfortunately you don't have great tuners or bridge on that guitar, and it's most likely not worth the money or the effort of changing these to better items on that guitar.

Hard to know exactly how to help as I had a similar problems when I was playing one, it only got better when I got a new guitar.
Quote by darkstar2466

You are an idiot. Idiots get punished. You will be punished.
That's the LP-100 for you buddy. I don't know what the problem is, but they tend to go out of tune alot.
Quote by Rocker_94
That's the LP-100 for you buddy. I don't know what the problem is, but they tend to go out of tune alot.

Again, it wasn't always like this, this started like 2 months ago, and I've owned it for over 2 years.
Just general wear and tear on cheaper parts may have made them deteriorate faster than it would have on a more expensive guitar, this may have accounted for a change recently.

Unless you get it checked out I wouldn't say you have great chances of fixing it.
Quote by darkstar2466

You are an idiot. Idiots get punished. You will be punished.
You could buy new locking tuners.
Guitars:
1994 Epiphone Explorer
1997 Epiphone Les Paul
Tech side:
Blackheart BH5H Little Giant
Rat DeuceTone
EH Knockout
G Lab Wowhee Wah
I have a LP100 the tuners are pretty much cheap junk. They might work decent at first but wear out fast. I have one and it wouldnt stay in tune when new. A good set of tuners fixed it.
check you neck man.. see if its straight.. your neck might be bowed already.. you said that your guitar is already over 2 years old right? your guitar might just need a little truss bar adjustment.. peace..