iunno if its just me, but i seem to have the hardest time tryin to listen to a whole song
i might listen to a minute or two
but stop after and look for another song?
Anyone else do this?
Stranger Danger ! What? Huh? Do i Know you? I Don't Talk To Strangers.
Mostly the folks with ADD, although I must admit I've done it myself quite alot.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
I do, My friends get really pi$$ed when I don't listen to the whole song.

RIG:
Ibanez GSA 60
Ibanez RG4EX1QM
Metal Muff
Jackson DKMGT
GK Backline 210
Vox VT50
Crate XT15R
Ibanez SR400QM
Ibanez GSR 200 bass
Crate B15 bass amp
Lots of Monster cords
no, i listen to a song all the way through, then go onto the next one
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
I skip songs sometimes but that's only when I'm not sure what to listen to.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I've mindlessly listened to my collection of songs while playing video games the past 2 years. Now I know the lyrics to basically 6,000+ random songs.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
I hate people like you. My friend does this in the car all the time... except he CANNOT let the song end. He will wait until the last 10 seconds or so and he will change the track for no reason, even if it has an amazing climax, he MUST turn it off before it ends. It pisses me off.

95% of the time if I start listening to a song, I will finish it. I usually listen to songs that start good and get better as they go along.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
I only listen to good music and I wouldn't disrespect the artist by only listening to some. If you cant listen to it all than obviously it sucks and you shouldn't listen to any.
Quote by Malakian88
Listen to better songs.

this
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
You should start listening to Colin of Arabia then. Their songs are rarely over two minutes and they change atleast two or three times during the song to something that sounds different.
i did that when i first got my ipod, but now i listen to the songs all the way through.
Quote by shredmeiser101
I tried BAGDAD tuning once, it actually was quite alright.

Quote by Meths
Do you have to actively try to spell words that wrong or does it come naturally to you?

Quote by MedicreDemon
You are very clever.

I invented this literary device I call sarcasm, that was an example of it.
when im by myself i listen to just parts of songs i wanna hear, but with friends i listen to whole songs.
This signature has been evicted from this residence.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I won't stop listening to a song until it's finished. When I'm listening to music with someone and they switch songs every 1 1/2 minutes, it really pisses me off.

Me too. I want to hear a song, not a bunch of songs for the sake of showing me how cool your iPod playlist is.
I have a similar problem, only with albums.
I can't listen to a whole album, unless it's chock-full of memorable songs, like Led Zeppelin II.
GHOST BLOWJOB!
WHOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I do that, but mostly it's because I had the urge to listen to a different song at the time...
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
I browse through my music when I have nothing to do, but I usually listen to the whole song before I go to the next one.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
I just turn on my iPod, lock the controls, put it in my pocket, and listen to what ever comes on. I don't need to worry about changing the songs because I put music i actually like on my iPod.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
****, I'm still sitting here listening to whole albums.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
I usually change songs before the end too. If there's a noticably good/unique ending, I'll listen all the way through, but 90% of the time I'll switch in the middle
heres your problem:

Favorite bands :
Rise Against, Falling up, Andrew W.K. Disturbed

i can listen to a full song by any of these^ either. lol

1. get yourself a good long prog album(2112,blackwater park, octavarium, fear of a blank planet etc.)
2.listen to it ALL in one sitting.
3.you now have the ability to listen to music again, though after listening to a good prog album not many things will sound as good as they used to lol
4.??????
5.Profit!

EDIT:
Quote by civildp1
****, I'm still sitting here listening to whole albums.

im right there with ya man. i pretty much just give the entire album a listen. lol i barely ever just listen to single songs too much anymore. sometimes like half an album
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
Last edited by Linqua5150 at Jul 27, 2008,