Page 1 of 3
Damn you. The 1st pic in that wikipedia article just broke my heart .
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

I'm not, but both my half brothers are or were in the army and they have 2 kids each.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by Toker420
My family's not ignorant enough to be a government pawn.

HAI DER TROLL. WUTS IT LIEK 2 B A TROLL?
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by Toker420

But you are ignorant enough to be a complete moron.
Quote by Toker420

just ignorant enough to raise someone like you
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by Toker420

**** you, they just dont have the balls our troops have
i was excited to see the response to that comment and you guys didn't disappoint, quoted 4 posts in a row. (and 2 in a row after)

also, it was stupid and ignorant
Guitars:
PRS SE Custom 24
Partscaster
MIM Tele
Gear:
Em Drive Clone (w/ Klon buffer) > Paramount Clone > OCD > Westminster Effects Knox 800 > ISP Decimator > m5 > Nova Repeater > Trinity T2 > W.E. Sturgeon Reverb > AC15C1
Last edited by Sox0690 at Jul 27, 2008,
Quote by Toker420

So you're calling my great-great grandfather, my great grandfather, my grandfather + all 6 of his brothers, my father, a number of my friends and extended family, and myself ignorant? When they fought so may have the rights you have today?

Just remember, they may not be fighting for you right now, but you'll be begging for the military if something was to happen to this country.
Quote by Guitarfreak217
ur a ****head...and yeah my dads in Afghanistan and i live in J-pan...Japan...son of a bitch...

What's it like? I spent most of my time in Hawaii and Italy. Oh, and to Toker, I created this thread for me and other military brats to share their experiences of living in a lifestyle we weren't born in to. Not for you to spread your stupidity.
so how many places have you lived so far...ive got 8 and im thirteen...w00tx2...and yeah im kinda proud to say that i havent been to the same school for more than a year...sometimes i like it cuz it keeps things fresh, but sometimes it blows cuz i have to make new friends mostly every year...im lucky though, cuz i had this friend for 2, but he just moved

oh yeah...and oki kinda sucks...but its a tiny island so theres tons of scuba diving and beaches
Quote by Toker420

Thanks to these ignorant government pawns, you have things like freedom of speech.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by Guitarfreak217
so how many places have you lived so far...ive got 8 and im thirteen...w00tx2...and yeah im kinda proud to say that i havent been to the same school for more than a year...sometimes i like it cuz it keeps things fresh, but sometimes it blows cuz i have to make new friends mostly every year...im lucky though, cuz i had this friend for 2, but he just moved

I'm lucky that I didn't spend very much time as a typical brat. I spent a small time at Norfolk, moved to Chicago, back to Norfolk while my father was in Cuba, and then moved back here to Louisville while my dad did some reserve time (After 20 years), and finally retired.

So I didn't do much moving.
I don't know if am, due to the fact my dad was in the Marines for 4 years before I was born.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
By the time I was born, my father had already been serving for about 17 years or so. I lived in the Philippines while my dad was in Korea, then we met up with him in Korea and moved to Hawaii. I lived there for about 4 years before moving to Italy. He retired there and we moved back to California.
I don't technically count as one because my father served before I was born. But my Step-Cousins count as "brats" because I have a step-uncle serving in Iraq now.
Sort of. Born in 92 and my dad finished up 24 years at the Pentagon in 96. Got five other siblings though who grew up when he was stationed in Korea and Germany before that.
I myself be a brat. My dad's been in almost 25 years and the only thing I've not liked about it is that we stayed in Washington state for 5 years and then my last 2 years of high school we moved twice. Hallelujah for free health care too (Diabetic). I wish I could join the military
My Rig:
Ibanez RVX 220DX
Vox Valvetronix 30watt
Quote by Toker420

I"m not a military brat. But I do have respect for those who are and you need some. I think you're the ignorant one here pal. NEVER put down someone in the military or someone who has served cause you couldn't say that if it wasn't for them. You are lucky I'm not there or I would be the crap outta you man. Show some respect!

btw that means your calling

My 2 grandpas my great grandpa 3 of my friends and my second cousin ignorant?
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Last edited by Bostonrocks at Jul 27, 2008,
Quote by Toker420

go back to your other thread and kill yourself already.

INTOLERANCE IS IGNORANCE

Quote by kosmic
Holy Moses.
haha
No, but the tune in your sig is absolutely balls out metal.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Toker420

Really? really now....just go kill yourse....opps, sorry dude, go take a walk.
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

Quote by visa
That made absoulutely no sense how do you tie your shoes in little nazi's?
Quote by SBCrazyDiamond
Contrary to popular belief, we only fought for freedoms until the Cival War.

CONTRARY??!! what about now? we are fighting in afagahnistan for our freedom.

WW1 and 2 were for our freedom and for others. they both would have evnetually spread to the US
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by SBCrazyDiamond
Contrary to popular belief, we only fought for freedoms until the Cival War.

ok, im 13 and i know that right now we are fighting in iraq so that peeps over there will be able to sustain a stable government by themselves, because if we werent there then it would become even more corrupted then we would go into an even bigger war and get attacked and ****
+1 guitarfreak
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
No but my Grandpa, Great Grandpa, and 3 of my Uncles were in the military. they are all dead, now though. Im named after two of the uncles. My uncle Jack (his name was joseph) and my Uncle Andy (Andrew).

Andrew Joseph Barrie
Quote by Guitarfreak217
crappy...all they have is lame knockoffs

They don't have ESP/LTD or Japanese Fenders?
Well, I'm not, but my father was. Both of my grandfathers fought in WW2. One of them was in the National Guard, and one of them was on the front lines of battle, winning quite a few medals, none of which I know what are for, though I think at least a few of them are pretty prestigious.
Quote by RoamingConflict
In Soviet Russia, GAS deals with you.

Quote by Lumiere Rouge
A reviewer on Amazon.com reviewing an album by the band "HiM", said that HiM is "fag metal".
Can someone explain to me what is this sub genre of fag metal? I have never heard it before.
They were pretty good. There was never any speeding cars or anything since all of the apartment complexes are in these square things so we pretty much could go anywhere.
Page 1 of 3