Page 1 of 10
Hello Ultimate-guitar forum Pit.

I come to ask for your opinion on my current situation and beleifs.

Ill give you some background on the story , i recently (about 1-2 months ago) split up with my girlfriend of 2 and a bit years . I am completely in love with her still , and desire to get back with her (although i know there is no chance she will ever take me back (( i was too much of a agressive , controlling **** )). She has already gone to the police about me with charges of harassment , but when i went to the police station because of this , they ended up siding with me.

It has been about a month since that , and i ended up tonight ringing at her flat doorbell 3 times from the space of 12:00am , to 2:00am , and the police turned up , when they first showed i ducked into an area i deemed dark enough to be invisable to them , but they shined a flash light in my direction and i ran , i ended up in a large park/recreational area, and had messages sent to me from what i beleive to be Father Zeus , he guided me away from the police (who had come in 4 groups of 2 , but thanks to his information i managed to evade) , i then came back twice more , but yet again managed to allude them ,

The thing is , i value my love for her , more than my freedom. And would risk enprisonment for the right of speaking to her , and sorting things out.

My question is , do you think i was indeed guided by the voice of the God's (i am a believer in Hellenic Polytheism ((ancient greek religion)), Or am i a madman as most people proclaim me to be?

Thanks , Alexander.
" Nature has given us two ears, two eyes, and but one tongue-to the end that we should hear and see more than we speak. "
- Socrates

Winner of the John Lewis and Cambridgeshire Music young musician Award 2008
If you come within 300 feet of me I'll notify the authorities, who will check your home and find a small armoury in there.

You scare me to the very fibre of my being, madman.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
Your use of commas is odd.

Also, I ran from the cops last night too. Fun shit.
I hope it's cold, everyday, where you are.
ermmm ummm ya thats either the most scary **** ive ever heard of... or like the idea for the awesomest movie
Gibson Faded SG

Line 6 spider III 75 watt
Therapy.

NOW

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Who was phone?
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
Quote by Jimmyyoung
Drug thread.

made me lol
Quote by shredmeiser101
I tried BAGDAD tuning once, it actually was quite alright.

Quote by Meths
Do you have to actively try to spell words that wrong or does it come naturally to you?

Quote by MedicreDemon
You are very clever.

I invented this literary device I call sarcasm, that was an example of it.
Quote by Våd Hamster
You don't want to harass your ex.

You want to go home and rethink your life.

Im currently at home , and have thaught of my lifes direction very thoroughly
" Nature has given us two ears, two eyes, and but one tongue-to the end that we should hear and see more than we speak. "
- Socrates

The thing is...

why would Zeus (who, honestly, doesn't get enough recognition nowadays) guide you away from the cops, who would probably just tell you to sling your hook.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Quote by ChillofWinter

Obviously not thoroughly enough.
sigh...
Quote by ChillofWinter

You've never seen Star Wars, eh?
Quote by Eighteen4Ever
Who was phone?
I was phone.

...And your insane. Drop it before you find yourself down the river with 'Bubba' starring over you intently...
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Zeus was phone.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
And also quite honestly im wondering why are you asking the pit for advice on this
Gibson Faded SG

Line 6 spider III 75 watt
Madman

I'm pretty sure we have disproven Greek Mythology by now,
as we reached the summit of Mount Olympus,
and there's nothing there

Also,
it's a Disney movie

Lastly,
quit being a stalker and find a new chick
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
there'll be other girls

i promise
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
You're a madman. You expect to have a nice talk with your GF while ringing at her door at 12 - 2 AM?
You were scaring the shit out of her.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

TS, firstly, its inprisonment. secondly, you're a madman, and thirdly, get over her and get on with your life
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by sg255
The thing is...

why would Zeus (who, honestly, doesn't get enough recognition nowadays) guide you away from the cops, who would probably just tell you to sling your hook.

Well for along time ive beleived im favoured by Zeus (who i beleive to be the God of all Gods) and he has told me alot , today i prayed to him for revenge over my ex , and not a minute later , thunderstorms growled over my city.
- Socrates

this guy actualy makes me feel better about my own relationship problems.
sigh...
Quote by ChillofWinter
Well for along time ive beleived im favoured by Zeus (who i beleive to be the God of all Gods) and he has told me alot , today i prayed to him for revenge over my ex , and not a minute later , thunderstorms growled over my city.
I'm not the best person to be talking about coincidences(see ghosts thread)

But, c'mon...
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Jimmyyoung
Drug thread.

HAHAHAHAHAHA..
But yeah, dude. I think you have a few screws loose. You should really get help. No one likes people to ring their doorbell in the middle of the night you sick freak.
Peepee on yo tittays

I lol'd.
I hope it's cold, everyday, where you are.
The only reason i went to hers late at night , is because she refuses to speak to me . Im sorry but i dont stand for **** , and i especially wont stand for **** from a woman, I despise woman in general ( she was the only woman i could ever cope with).
- Socrates

You're on acid. Whenever I am policemen are dinosaurs and chairs turn into snakes, never did I see Zeus
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by ChillofWinter

You don't watch the weather much, do you?
Quote by ChillofWinter
The only reason i went to hers late at night , is because she refuses to speak to me . Im sorry but i dont stand for **** , and i especially wont stand for **** from a woman, I despise woman in general ( she was the only woman i could ever cope with).

you suck
TS, here, have some candy... here you go.

(Avoiding being murdered when TS goes out and kills all the people from this thread who made fun of him)
FIJI
Quote by ChillofWinter
How about thinking from her point of view?

She probably thinks your actually going to kill her. Think about that before you keep saying you 'love' her...
Quote by Teh Forest King