So I've lost nearly 80 pounds and still have disgusting man boobs. Sometimes I just up and down in the mirror to get an idea of how big the actual breast tissue is as opposed to the fat, and today I realized that if I didn't have gynecomastia, I'd have a great looking chest.

Only problem is the surgery costs thousands of dollars and usually isn't covered by insurance companies AND for this particular type of gynecomastia it's very likely for me to have scars., which will easily show up well on my pale skin.

I just don't know what to do. Part of me is saying live with it, and part of me just can't. I mean, I'm already ugly. What girl would want to **** an ugly guy with either A). boobs or B) a scarred up chest? It's like there's no good way out of this ****. Why did I have to be so unlucky?

kinda weird, but I just needed a place to vent.
Damn. That really sucks. I've seen people in the same situation before. Nobody I knew.

But don't worry about what "girls" will think. If a girl is only interested in looks then she's not worth having anyway.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
well thats a tough one cause if I were chick I would be turned on by scars and boobs...

but really, if you think it would make you feel better about yourself you should definitely get the surgery.
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Quote by Toniofalcon

I just don't know what to do. Part of me is saying live with it, and part of me just can't. I mean, I'm already ugly. What girl would want to **** an ugly guy with either A). boobs or B) a scarred up chest? It's like there's no good way out of this ****. Why did I have to be so unlucky?

Just work hard and make a lot of cash, and you'll be swimming in girls. Admittedly, it'll be a rather shallow pool, but even so. Vaginas!
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Damn. That really sucks. I've seen people in the same situation before. Nobody I knew.

But don't worry about what "girls" will think. If a girl is only interested in looks then she's not worth having anyway.

you took the words out of my keyboard
if a girl won't go out with you because of your chest, she's not good enough for you, so try not to worry about it
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Get buff. Your massive pects will fill out your extra baggage space.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

the problem is, if you yourself are not content with your body, you will not come across as confident, which is something ALL girls look out for.
I'd say, if you really are totally uncomfortable with it, try and save for the oporation. if you are so pale, get into the sun more often.

EDIT: but seriously man, 80 pounds? you have my utmost respect, that kind of willpower is awesome. you deserve a large-breasted, kind and sweet woman. Best of luck!
Don't worry man, I get that feeling sometimes too, I don't have anything like that, but everyone gets to feeling down. And trust me, theres someone for everyone, maybe girls will think a scarred up chest is manly, say you got into a knife fight. Also if shes a girl that actually judges you based on that, she doesn't deserve to be with you anway.
heres a tip

guys lucked out cause lots of girls are more into personnality than looks, i have a freind that isnt fabio but **** does he pull in vagina

jhust charm that bitch,

or lower your standards drastically..

or get a job so you can pay for sex

cock n balls
o rly??? well....

If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
Quote by Erik_Aero
Chicks dig scars, just make up a story of how you got them.

Thats what i was gonna say.

"Oh I got these when i got into a knife fight with a mugger hassling a little girl".
No...

THIS sucks.

Also to be helpful, if the scars show up because you're pale you could get a tan. But I'd rather have scars than boobs, unless the scars were huge and hideous.
Last edited by drunkinkoala at Jul 27, 2008,
Quote by Dimebag Dave
Get buff. Your massive pects will fill out your extra baggage space.

thats true
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
i dont know what i have but i kind of have man boobs too, allthough im not skinny so i dont know. look at danzig, hes swimming in chicks and he has man boobs. all i can say is i know what its like not to like what you look like.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by CoreysMonster
the problem is, if you yourself are not content with your body, you will not come across as confident, which is something ALL girls look out for.
I'd say, if you really are totally uncomfortable with it, try and save for the oporation. if you are so pale, get into the sun more often.

If I get in the sun I burn.

Thanks for the, uh, inspiration everybody. It's just one of those things where there's no clear answer, because no matter what you're screwed in a way. I want to save up money for an operation but doctors have the idea that it'll go away and it won't ( I've had it since I was 10 ) , so I can't get anything done till I'm 18 ( I'm 16 in 2 months ). I think I might as well save up for gear and get better at guitar. That'll at least make me feel better.
Quote by CoreysMonster

EDIT: but seriously man, 80 pounds? you have my utmost respect, that kind of willpower is awesome. you deserve a large-breasted, kind and sweet woman. Best of luck!

I can't say I necessarily look for confidence. I find plenty of the poor 'defenceless' type bloke attractive. Maybe I'm just a bit fucked up

But yeah, good job TS.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by Toniofalcon
If I get in the sun I burn.

Thanks for the, uh, inspiration everybody. It's just one of those things where there's no clear answer, because no matter what you're screwed in a way. I want to save up money for an operation but doctors have the idea that it'll go away and it won't ( I've had it since I was 10 ) , so I can't get anything done till I'm 18 ( I'm 16 in 2 months ). I think I might as well save up for gear and get better at guitar. That'll at least make me feel better.

dude, you're barely 15? seriously, just keep on working out. you're body is still extremely changing and growing, chances are you'll grow into your moobs withing the next couple of months. Just keep on working at your body, and once you're old enough you can always get an operation.
hey man it could be worse, my friend has some condition were he has bitch tits, like honest to God huge tits, hes always embarrassed to go swimming and stuff, and the surgery to fix it costs $5000 apparently
The Dude abides
http://www.hosrem.org.vn/images/speciality/gynecomastia.jpg

They look like that. Just the general shape is feminine. That's the problem, after weight loss they droop, the real scar goes from removing the gland and the extra skin. I still have 40 or so pounds to lose , so hopefully that'll make it look better. I mean, they used to look like this :

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2e/Gynecomastia_001.jpg/800px-Gynecomastia_001.jpg

I just know that I'd have a good looking chest if it wasn't for this.
Last edited by Toniofalcon at Jul 27, 2008,
chicks digs man boobs
Quote by GiantRaven
You are not human.

I am totally serious.

Quote by tilinmyowngrave
I was inspired by someone saying they had Millionaire on their Ipod

he's talking about me!
id do what i do and use that energy and anger with the world or yourself to get better at guitar (allthough im not that good) and just try to do what you love best which if your here might be play guitar. trust me i dont look good either, i have the head of a skinny person but the body of a big person (not just fat, my shoulders are realyl broad and stuff) but yea ive never got positive attention from girls because of my looks. so i in a way know what your coming from.

and if that doesnt help,

the following people get tons of ass.

claudio sanchez is understandable because he writes emotional music and chicks dig that but look at kerry king and Michael Romeo, they write music about serial killers, violence, and dragons and still get tons of ass.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
4)??????
i have a friend named derrick (well actually he moved) who had the HUGEST man boobs ever, man he took his shirt off one day and it was like damn.... but he doesnt care in fact he got mad at this kid and shoved his face in his boobs. seriously they are 10 times bigger than yours, but he gets tons of chicks from what ive seen. but yea i know its easier said than done. its hard to have a high self image of myself when so many people feel the opposite and if your confident in yourself you just feel alone. i dont know if thats what youre feeling but thats what i feel a lot.
The Mitch Clem formula
4)??????
I believe in teenagers they tend to simply go away after...well, maybe a couple of years actually.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
I know how it feels, I too have man-boobs of epic proportions.

I catch hell about them too, but I don't let it bother me. Just be confident reguardless of your boobs and nobody will care.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Don't worry about it. I mean you are young and younger people tend to put more stock on looks than they are actually worth. People will like you for who you are but you have to first like yourself. That's tough but seriously. A little self-confidence goes a long way with the ladies.
i've also found chicks dig that if your comfortable with your body, then that's cooler than what you look like.

that's the good girls, btw
Quote by GiantRaven
You are not human.

I am totally serious.

Quote by tilinmyowngrave
I was inspired by someone saying they had Millionaire on their Ipod

he's talking about me!
Quote by CoreysMonster

Plus ****ing one.

You lost 80 pounds, that's friggin amazing, I know i wouldn't be able to.
If I had to choose I'd do the surgery, but if working out (I know you're probably sick of that) and could get pecs instead of boobs, I'd strive for that.

Since you've already lost 80 pounds, I have no doubt you could accomplish that as well.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by Fuzzbox91
but yea i know its easier said than done. its hard to have a high self image of myself when so many people feel the opposite and if your confident in yourself you just feel alone. i dont know if thats what youre feeling but thats what i feel a lot.

That's exactly, how I feel, it's like my imperfections keep piling up. Might as well say this now, when I say I'm pale, I mean I have no pigment, and I'm supposed to have a LOT of pigment.

Yup. Genetically unluckly.

I think that has a lot to do with me learning the guitar and loving rock/metal/ etc. If not just because of the racial stigmas that come from the music it's also because of the high energy and anger.
Quote by Toniofalcon
That's exactly, how I feel, it's like my imperfections keep piling up. Might as well say this now, when I say I'm pale, I mean I have no pigment, and I'm supposed to have a LOT of pigment.

Yup. Genetically unluckly.

I think that has a lot to do with me learning the guitar and loving rock/metal/ etc. If not just because of the racial stigmas that come from the music it's also because of the high energy and anger.

yea man thats kind of what drew me to metal too, when i first heard rain in blood by slayer it felt like something that was so evil yet so beutiful at the same time, a lot of people didnt understand (i think i was like 12 at hte time) but ever since then i slowly drifted towards metal (i went through a rap phase ill admit)
what do you mean by racial stigmas
The Mitch Clem formula
4)??????
Srry to hear about your moobs. Losing 80lbs. is a hell of a feat though.
"I'm sick of following my dreams man. I'm just ask where they're going, and hook up with them later."
Quote by Fuzzbox91

what do you mean by racial stigmas

I'm supposed to be black but I'm white, so I'm never quite felt black. And it's affected odd things like the way I talk ( even though I'm around black people exclusively 90 percent of the time ) and the music that I like. Not saying that Rock is just for whites, just as a kid I just kinda picked up on it thinking that it was because I was confused.
Quote by Toniofalcon
I'm supposed to be black but I'm white, so I'm never quite felt black. And it's affected odd things like the way I talk ( even though I'm around black people exclusively 90 percent of the time ) and the music that I like. Not saying that Rock is just for whites, just as a kid I just kinda picked up on it thinking that it was because I was confused.

its not, its something blacks and whites created together, it has no race. thats whats so great about it and its what whatever moron told you its white has failed to realize. i get what you're saying about identity and **** tho. im one of those people who is too wierd for the normal people and not "weird" enough for the "metalheads" at my school. see bassically the people i hang out with tell me im not metal because i dont spend 300 dollars on my image and just wear camo shorts (usually from a department store) and a black t shirt or one of the 3 band shirts i have. whereas they spend all day looking at brand new boots, spikes and bracelets. on the other hand normal people usually run away once they here "slayer" or "ted bundy" or "richard ramirez" leave my mouth.
The Mitch Clem formula
4)??????
Inb4 tits or gtfo.

Eheh. But seriously, congrats on the weight loss, man. I'm sorry to hear about the gynecomastia. Wish I could be more helpful, but all I can say is to just live life. Who says you have to beautiful in society's eyes to be happy? Society says so, but society's a bitch. And if a girl is only interested in looks, she's not worth it, man. :P
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
Haha ive lost around 80 pounds as well but luckily ive never had moobs. i play american football and the most i weighed was almost 270, now im at 190. Throughout the whole time my chest never started to sag. It might of been through keeping fit... Or maybe its just because my upper body rawks! \m/

I have a friend who has moobs though i think its kinda gross. His are big though. But at 15 they can probably still go away so there not that much to be worried about. But if they dont go away after a couple years than idk
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
dude i wouldnt worry too much about it considering that your still only 15 your body still has a fair few years to grow

good work on the weight loss too and keep it up, maybe even consider trying to tone up your upper body which will more than likely benefit your situation