ok so i was playing my crappy starcaster earlyer today and my strap fell off the top button(no strap locks) and i dropped it i landed face down and snapped a couple of strings and broke my whammy my main consirne is the whammy beause part of it is still in there isthere anything i can do to it to get it out?
Quote by Green_Jelly

Quote by gnomieowns
damn. can't you get your girlfrie...
nevermind.
Right now you're offending at least 75% of the Pit.

jackson warrior on the way in $400
pics? So we know what u have to work with.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
i would say you get the whammy and some super glue put them together, and then unscrew it out
Quote by strat7993
my main consirne is the whammy beause part of it is still in there isthere anything i can do to it to get it out?

Yeah dude my **** got really tight one day and broke off inside. I took it to the shop and they said they had a special drill thing to pull them out.
well is it the bar the bridge or the springs either way you could probably get it at you local guitar shop.
im nots sure if you could get it about but if your bridge is a normal strat bridge than you could just get a new bridge, there not expensive
Quote by Hatrick713
im nots sure if you could get it about but if your bridge is a normal strat bridge than you could just get a new bridge, there not expensive

are they easy to install
Quote by Green_Jelly

Quote by gnomieowns
nevermind.

edit srry for double post
Quote by VieNam
i would say you get the whammy and some super glue put them together, and then unscrew it out

trye dthat didnt set right

update i got the egular sound back had to ajust string intonation
Quote by Green_Jelly

Quote by gnomieowns
nevermind.

Last edited by strat7993 at Jul 28, 2008,