Page 1 of 2
So, my friend's house party is coming up in a few weeks, and I'm looking for a new drink to try out whilst partying.

Usually I just go for straight spiced rum, Alexander Keith's, or Captain Pepper (spiced rum and Dr Pepper). Jager bombs if others are doing them also.

I'm thinking of trying out Caribou Lou (1 part Malibu, 1 part Bacardi 151, 1 part pineapple juice or Sprite/7-Up), but would like to hear what other people drink.

So, Pit, what are your favourite beverages?
I like Flamingos. ****ing smoothest drink ever.

Well, that I've had, anyway.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
searchbar with martini...

nevermind i felt like doing that.

umm beer...just beer...o yeah whine with sprite
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Tequila!
'never a victim,' the role model said,
bang-bang, the bad guy is dead,
always a rockstar on eMpty TV,
the lesson complete, now the child has needs.
Black Tooth Grin for the Metal fan. I go with Smirnoff and Ginger Ale.
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
Experiment. All you need is a blender, vodka/rum, and a variety of fruit juices or smoothie mixes. Although I'd keep it simple with a few cases of Red Stripe and a handle of Beam.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
marijuana
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
Double P
Dr.Pepper + Pepper Vodka, Trust me you have to try it

Anti freeze
Mountain dew with 151 blended, We drink it out of a clean 1 gallon gas can, adds for the fun

Caribou lous are great

Stella Beer and ice tea?
Favorite liquor = Sailor Jerry's
Favorite beer = Newcastle Brown Ale
Favorite mixed drink = White Russian or rum/whiskey and coke
Quote by fudger
this man those the truth...nothing like jose and coke

Straight Cuervo shots for the instant buzz, if you know what i mean

Quote by Aramis
Either Guinness or Malibu.

I want to try an Irish Car Bomb.

2nd the Irish Car bomb
Quote by zeppelin42
Jack Daniels is pretty good.
So is Smirnoff vodka.

Yeah, who needs glasses when you can drink straight from the bottle man, and he said it, jack daniel's if you wanna sip some all night long and just feel alright, else vodka in bottle shoots, but it's somewhat burning the taste nerves in your tongue for some hours after and it's tougher to gauge your consumption, but the party starts hell of a lot quicker than whatever else you could drink. You can make orange juices with vodka after the first shoots if you don't wanna end up in the trash or if you want your dick-controlling part of the brain to be fully functionnal at the end of the 'party', then the night starts for real eh.
I love music, if music would be a girl then I'd date her, until then let's get back on Earth
Jager straight from the bottle. **** mixing drinks, I don't have a pussy.
Quote by KillerFetish

Anti freeze
Mountain dew with 151 blended, We drink it out of a clean 1 gallon gas can, adds for the fun

That sounds amazing, and fun.
Kahlua and cream. Tastes similar to chocolate milk, so good! It's like 5(I think?) percent alcohol too so you can have a bunch of other stuff.
What's an Irish Car Bomb? Sounds deadly

EDIT: turns out i've been drinking this under another name

Last edited by bv310 at Jul 27, 2008,
I like Crown Royal and Peach Schnapps (separate)
If I have to drink beer, I prefer Labatt Blue

Somebody's grandma told me to try a "Dr. Pepper Bomb"
(something about flaming alcohol dropped into a Dr. Pepper and drinking it while it's on fire)
I think that would be my favorite mixed drink if I ever tried it
For now it would be some sort of flavored liquor with the complementing one
(Citron in Lemonade, Flavored Vodka in that type of Flavored Juice)

But yeah, I like Crown Royal
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by Toker420
Jager straight from the bottle. **** mixing drinks, I don't have a pussy.

I used to agree with you, I'm getting bored of the same old stuff though. (Smirnoff, jager, Dark or spiced rum)
I also tend to drink way too much when i'm doing straight and end up with a wicked hangover.
Irish Car Bombs, White Russians, Boilermakers, Manhattans, that's about it for me....or just straight bourbon over ice, no water, you NEVER cut your alcohol with water, you lose man points for water
Exar Kun of the UG Jedi Order, PM tamargoguitar to join!!

I like you, but you're crazy. Oh look, a flying monkey....

I fart in your general direction. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
@ spelshul K,

I've NEVER heard of anyone cutting booze with water, that just sounds disgusting.
@Sooopo,

Rye and water is a common drink order where i'm from. Tastes like watery alcohol. never understood why people drink it.

Quote by bv310
@Sooopo,

Rye and water is a common drink order where i'm from. Tastes like watery alcohol. never understood why people drink it.

Ew.
Real death in a bottle: homemade Applejack(concentrated cider. tastes sweet with 30%+ alcohol)

Quote by Portuguese_boy
Caipirinha is pretty ****ing good.

That sounds interesting
If you want a real gentleman's cocktail, try a Rusty Nail or an Old Fashioned. Those might be a little complicated for just a house party though.

Seagram's 7 and ginger ale is always good, mixed about one to one. Gin and tonics are good, too, and I've never had a hangover after drinking those.
Quote by gonzo2
If you want a real gentleman's cocktail, try a Rusty Nail or an Old Fashioned. Those might be a little complicated for just a house party though.

Seagram's 7 and ginger ale is always good, mixed about one to one. Gin and tonics are good, too, and I've never had a hangover after drinking those.

Rusty nail sounds good, I have a feeling those two drinks would be rather expensive though, so unfortunately I'd have to pass (I always end up giving people some of my drinks when I'm drink).
Page 1 of 2