ok, so ive been with my new band for about two or three months now, all we have is three songs, and one of them kinda sucks. i have placed the blame on my seeming addiction to smoking marijuana, and my "waste of sperm" status when im high (as my drummer puts it), seeing as i cant do ANYTHING constructive.

being a roadie for my friends band today make me see how much i want to play shows again, and just get into it in general. but ****ing weed is killing me.

have any of you guys been addicted to anything? and does anyone have any tips on getting over it?
I don't see how u can be addicted to pot. Just stop buying it. I've been able to stop for months when i want to.
Did i eat too many?
did I jump in too fast?
how long's this shit last?
Everyone take off ya mask, I lost my grasp

Like weeds?
No wonder you thought Mozart was deaf.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Quote by Incesticide
I don't see how u can be addicted to pot. Just stop buying it. I've been able to stop for months when i want to.

You can be addicted to literally anything, albeit not physically.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
I have a coffee addiction.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by XxLloydxX
No wonder you thought Mozart was deaf.

hahaha that was so long ago. i was probably high when i said it... i definately meant behtoveen (and i probably spelled his name wrong. making me look even dumber.)

you bastard
yes, you can be addicted to ANYTHING.
but, if you cant get over it, i dont know what to tell you.
deal with it, or get over it.
your only 2 options
my 6 best friends:
Ibanez Artcore AF75
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
LTD H-207 7 string
Ibanez Acoustic
Quote by musicTHEORYnerd
yes, you can be addicted to ANYTHING.
but, if you cant get over it, i dont know what to tell you.
deal with it, or get over it.
your only 2 options

im quite obviously trying to get over it.

i just need help.

which is the point of this thread...
dude it's easy to kick that sort of stuff, firstly just stop smoking it then everytime you fancy some drink a bottle of water or something
Quote by GnR_ROK
Words for describing the ladies subtly

Damage - bit of alright
Major damage - bloody fit
Damage has been done - older fit bird
minor damage - fit but you would be arrested for it
collateral damage - ugly bird with fit mates
My friend gave it up after he spent a couple days not being able to, he says he realised he didn't need it to have fun...

I haven't do it or want to so I don't know anything about it.

For you, if you really wanna play with your band and weeds whats holdin you back, make a commitment to the band and stop it completely.

Origionaly Posted by CTFOD
Origionaly Posted by hownowbrowncow:
Get a new bicycle
Then you can ride it with no handlebars.

No handlebars.

No handlebars...
Quote by big fury monkey
dude it's easy to kick that sort of stuff, firstly just stop smoking it then everytime you fancy some drink a bottle of water or something

i watched an episode of celeb rehab, and they said marijuana is one of, if not the hardest "drug" to overcome addiction in.

i dont know if thatll work... but i can try...?
Its just the opposite for me...i get wicked creative when im high and it seems like I could just keep soloing forever

also, that celeb rehab show lied. opiates are so much harder to quit its not funny. marijuana doesent even cause physically dependency (you wont go into withdrawals when you quit)

just stop smoking, not that hard.
spaghetti-etti-etti
you fill me up with you carbohydrates
and energize me with simple sugars <3
Quote by xrawrockkillsx
i watched an episode of celeb rehab, and they said marijuana is one of, if not the hardest "drug" to overcome addiction in.

i dont know if thatll work... but i can try...?

why dont you try some heroin or meth, and then tell us which is more addictive
"Tried to make me go to rehab, but i said NO NO NO" - some crack-addict kunt

Go to rehab betch... even though going to rehab for a marijuana addiction is teh lulz
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
Quote by patrickrh
"Tried to make me go to rehab, but i said NO NO NO" - some crack-addict kunt

Go to rehab betch... even though going to rehab for a marijuana addiction is teh lulz

hahah, i dont know. im hitting 18 in an hour and 15 minutes (happy birthday thread anyone? ), and my parents can absolutely not know i smoke.
Quote by xrawrockkillsx
hahah, i dont know. im hitting 18 in an hour and 15 minutes (happy birthday thread anyone? ), and my parents can absolutely not know i smoke.

then grow a sack and just stop
I quit smoking yesterday, cause a girl asked me to. (28 hours without a cigarette, so far so good)

Easiest way is to switch the focus of obsession for a lot of people. They start chewing gum, or something.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Quote by xrawrockkillsx
ok, so ive been with my new band for about two or three months now, all we have is three songs, and one of them kinda sucks. i have placed the blame on my seeming addiction to smoking marijuana, and my "waste of sperm" status when im high (as my drummer puts it), seeing as i cant do ANYTHING constructive.

being a roadie for my friends band today make me see how much i want to play shows again, and just get into it in general. but ****ing weed is killing me.

have any of you guys been addicted to anything? and does anyone have any tips on getting over it?

Your ****ing retarded, its extremely difficult to get addicted, i smoked for 3 years and quit as soon as school started and i took it seriously
rl]
Dude...when I read the title, I was praying you wouldn't say weed. I thought maybe I could say "I'm addicted to pot" as a joke. Seriously, grow up. You can't be physically addicted to it. Just don't smoke. It's that simple.

PS - I'm ripped right now. Been smoking like 10x a day all summer. Might not be the best advice.
Yeah it's the summer i've smoked at least once every day... if you looking to have an addiction try Crystal Meth!
Can't resist this ****:

and imagine how your teeth will look
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
As bad as that looks...that picture makes me want to smoke some meth more than anything I have ever seen. It's so pure and amazing. But ferreal, don't do meth, kids. It's dirty, as well as extremely potent, and addictive.