Hi all,

I'm having a little trouble figuring out the chords from this tab:

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/a/antonio_carlos_jobim/girl_from_ipanema_crd.htm

Every time I see someone play the song I see them all play the chords up near the fifth fret and such but when I look up the chords on a chord chart I get different chords. I know chords can be moved around but I'm a beginner (kind of) to guitar and want to learn the chords to back up my friend who can play this song.

Thank you for your time
Ahhh. I actually have access to the actual music from it. I was in Jazz Band two years ago and we played this song. Unfortunately, I won't be able to get my hands on it for another two weeks when I go back to school.
Quote by Disturbed137
Ahhh. I actually have access to the actual music from it. I was in Jazz Band two years ago and we played this song. Unfortunately, I won't be able to get my hands on it for another two weeks when I go back to school.

Is there any way that you could PM me or something when you get access of the music? I had the sheet music a couple years back from my 6th grade jazz band for another instrument, but since I'm switching schools it would be difficult to get it.

If you can, that would be awesome.
Quote by Deezlink
Is there any way that you could PM me or something when you get access of the music? I had the sheet music a couple years back from my 6th grade jazz band for another instrument, but since I'm switching schools it would be difficult to get it.

If you can, that would be awesome.

Yeah, I can do that. I should have access to it a week from tomorrow.