Poll: Would you buy this pillow?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you buy this pillow?
Yes!
134 51%
I think so. Depends....
77 30%
Probably not.
25 10%
No way.
25 10%
Voters: 261.
Page 1 of 3
I had an idea.

Picture this: You're trying to sleep, so you have your head on your pillow. Now, who doesn't love that feeling of when your head is on the pillow, it's naturally gotten warmer because of your body temperature, so you switch and put your head on the cool side of the pillow?

What if they put some type of thin cooler inside the pillow, so your head always rests on a very cool and refreshing side of the pillow?
i saw these on an infomercial forever ago.
i thought i had magic fingers once, and had uncovered the fountain of love.

turns out my girlfriend was just peeing on me.
Quote by The Madcap
Lets say...$12.99.

That sounds reasonable to me.
Does it make noise?
no stop being a pus about the pillow temp
THE KREATOR OF THE ALL METAL AND KERRY KING GROUP PM ME TO JOIN
Proud BLACK 13 Owner
RIP Charles Michael "Chuck" Schuldiner THE FATHER OF DEATH METAL
GOD HATES US ALL-SLAYER
Maybe... probably. On one hand, I'm tempted to read into it and extract a neat philosophical question. On the other hand, fuck it'd be awesome not having to switch it.

Yeah... probably.
Would it be uncomfortable? I'd imagine it would be uncomfortable
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by burrit0
Does it make noise?

I'd buy it. As long as it's not TOO cold.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Quote by djsteiner
i saw these on an infomercial forever ago.

Yeah same here. I have two pillows, and I leave one in front of the A/C while trying to fall asleep on the other.
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
Quote by The Madcap
I think it could be made not to make noise.
Do you have to buy batteries or plug it in?
I'd worry about it malfunctioning...
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Gunpowder
Would it be uncomfortable? I'd imagine it would be uncomfortable
It is covered with fluffiness for the ultimate temperature conditioned relaxation.
not a chance in hell. i dont like it when my pillow is cold. i try not to move my body at all. why would anyone want to be cold? that is one thing i have never understood about the human race. they must be crazy.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by burrit0
Do you have to buy batteries or plug it in?
There are two versions: Battery-charged and non-electronic pre-frozen coolers. The ice is covered so that no liquid dew will reach the pillow.
Yes. Yes. Yes.

3 of them.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
sorry, but putting electronics in close proximity to myself and extremely flammable material is out of the question. Thats why they tell you not to sleep with heated blankets, incase it malfunctions and what not.
Quote by Preid
plants are basicly sex organs on stems, pollen is airbourn jizzum.

So all us hayfever suffers are allergic to plant jizz...
I would buy it in a heart-beat.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
i'd buy it only if it were in certain parts of the pillow. so i could switch around, instead of having freexer burn on my face in the morning, but other than that, good idea!

stolen, working on it now!

/joking.

go for it! =]
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
You should make the other side heated.

I'll be expecting my cut now.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
(C) Copyrighted 2008 by SathiaSun

Thank you TS. Look at how much money I've made!

Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Quote by The Madcap
There are two versions: Battery-charged and non-electronic pre-frozen coolers. The ice is covered so that no liquid dew will reach the pillow.
Would the battery-charged ones have to be left there for a while to cool? Also the pre-frozen ones would have to warm up later on right? Don't want to have to keep buying these things over and over again.
Quote by burrit0
Would the battery-charged ones have to be left there for a while to cool? Also the pre-frozen ones would have to warm up later on right? Don't want to have to keep buying these things over and over again.

I love your posts.
It should turn itself off in say, 30 minutes or whatever. So it'd be turned off by the time you're asleep and there's less probability of burning your face off.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by burrit0
1. No longer than an hour.

2. It is frozen in the customers freezer. It can be frozen repeatedly, and the cooler is efficient enough to keep the pillow cool for well-over the full night's rest.
Quote by The Madcap
Lets say...$12.99.

That sounds reasonable to me.

for that much id do it.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by The Madcap
1. No longer than an hour.

2. It is frozen in the customers freezer. It can be frozen repeatedly, and the cooler is efficient enough to keep the pillow cool for well-over the full night's rest.
1. Oh

2. I actually have one of those already.

3. Can you set these things at a certain tempature? I don't want to wake up dead because of how cold this nigga is.

4. I'll will come back with more questions as this is very interesting. I'm going to watch I Love Money and George Lopez.
i'd buy it and then ask you why don't you make millions of those and then dump them in alaska.SAVE THE POLAR BEARS!
Quote by The Madcap
Why would I even have this idea if it wouldn't?

sounds handy dandy andy.
BUT. will it get you laid by a girl?
you know, one with bewbz?
There should be something like this for the entire bed. And you should be able to controll the temperature
Quote by Van Halen Man
Van Halen Man Is Awesome

Quote by Steve Martin
I believe that sex is the most beautiful, natural, and wholesome thing that money can buy.
Maybe the cool side only feels good because you were used to the warm side of the pillow? I'd think without a warm pillow to irritate you first, a cool pillow would do the same thing, resulting in you wanting a warm one. You don't take cold showers in the winter because its cold anyway, however you do in the summer because you want a break from the heat.
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by Van Halen Man
There should be something like this for the entire bed. And you should be able to controll the temperature

How about a regular waterbed, but the water cycles through a cooler.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Page 1 of 3