Isn't he great? He tells me to do all kinds of things.
Quote by LgLagro
You, you bring us both corm, and two hot russian gymnasts pretty much making out, you are a legend.

Limping Head Journalist and Proprietor of PitTown Cricket Club.

Keeping quiet about scandals since 2008.
now that's just plain mean.... even though i was a bigger dickhead than you.

INTOLERANCE IS IGNORANCE

Quote by kosmic
Holy Moses.
haha
funny funny funny... not funny. at all.
" Nature has given us two ears, two eyes, and but one tongue-to the end that we should hear and see more than we speak. "
- Socrates

Winner of the John Lewis and Cambridgeshire Music young musician Award 2008
I think ChillOfWinter is going to kick your ass now...
By reading this magnificently and wonderful, adjective-filled signature, you have just wasted approximately 7 seconds of your life.
Quote by adamungar1
I think ChillOfWinter is going to kick your ass now...

Im afraid I lack the power to beat up people that are not within a few metres of me, But regradless im sure the thread starter meant no disrespect and is merely producing comedy from my previous thread , all the best to you , Take Care.
" Nature has given us two ears, two eyes, and but one tongue-to the end that we should hear and see more than we speak. "
- Socrates

Winner of the John Lewis and Cambridgeshire Music young musician Award 2008
lol im more of a hades guy myself
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE.

starter of the nadsat group
Guys, careful talkin bout Zeus... You might get smote by lightning, just warning you...
Big Z is a cool guy. We once hung out and he introduced me to the Titans. We went world smashing then had beers at his place.
I am the Stig.
Zeus is the ****.
When his father ate all his brothers and sisters, da man here went inside that **** and saved his siblings.