Page 1 of 2
I'm stuck in an arena 8 hours a day and need some movies to keep myself occupied. I can't bring my guitar in (already tried) and movies/music is all ive got left to entertain myself. Suggestions?
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
Gladiator since it's pretty long
Quote by Van Halen Man
Van Halen Man Is Awesome

Quote by Steve Martin
I believe that sex is the most beautiful, natural, and wholesome thing that money can buy.
@Emmure - my job is sharpening skates/selling equipment. Do you know how many people there are in an arena in July? Like five. MAX.

Quote by Van Halen Man
Gladiator since it's pretty long

Plus part of it takes place in an arena-like setting....

you, sir, are a genius
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
clerks and clerks 2 perhaps? its about having a ****ty job pretty much...
indiana jones perhaps??
Quote by CORT noob
Sex her, take the guitar, then sex her mom and have her walk in on you. Then, mom is happy, she doesn't want to be your friend anymore, and you keep the geetar. It's a win win for America!
VH Man - that may be the most fitting idea i've ever heard. +1

i am legend.
some Al Pachino films.
clerks 1 and/or 2
some Will Ferrial films. *i think i spelled his name wrong*
now if you get fired you can only blame yourselves,not me.
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
Quote by benEboy2008
clerks and clerks 2 perhaps? its about having a ****ty job pretty much...
indiana jones perhaps??

I have watched every Kevin Smith movie at least twice and then with cast commentary. Incidentally, did you know that Jason Mewes memorised not only his own lines but every actors lines as preparation for Dogma?

LotR Trilogy should last you like, 10 hours?
Maybe all the Star Wars movies?
...shun the nonbeliever...
Stores too small for my guitar, pr0n is out - little kids in the arena. I dont think i could get fired - my dad's the boss. lol

****ing watch Escape From New York. Awesome cheesy 80's sci-fi. In the future (1997), Manhattan has been turned into a maximum-security prison. But terrorists hijack Air Force One and (I **** you not) fly it into a building in New York. But the president escapes in an escape pod. So Kurt Russel has to save the president from Isaac "Chef" Hayes before Lee Van Cleef blows up his arteries with the bomb he injected into him. Also there is 80's soundtrack techno. And mole people.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Quote by The_lizard_king
fight club ftw!

it is literally al you need, but you should also check out snatch, another great movie
Quote by iforgot539
****ing watch Escape From New York. Awesome cheesy 80's sci-fi. In the future (1997), Manhattan has been turned into a maximum-security prison. But terrorists hijack Air Force One and (I **** you not) fly it into a building in New York. But the president escapes in an escape pod. So Kurt Russel has to save the president from Isaac "Chef" Hayes before Lee Van Cleef blows up his arteries with the bomb he injected into him. Also there is 80's soundtrack techno. And mole people.

/thread
Quote by iforgot539

I can honestly say that that sounds like the greatest movie ever. You may have just made my job 1000000 times better.

Quote by patrickrh
Plus part of it takes place in an arena-like setting....

you, sir, are a genius

Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
Quote by Steel8909
You should appreciate that your sucky work days mean doing nothing :p

Trust me, I do.

Quote by iforgot539

Solid Snake is based on Kurt Russell's character.
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR

"ur a fag if you don't pronounce the lightning bolt in ac/dc"

touche. who wuzzit?

Quote by lookie here
OMG! smile_man, that was amazing.
Quote by bv310
Stores too small for my guitar, pr0n is out - little kids in the arena. I dont think i could get fired - my dad's the boss. lol

Well just fap then.
There Will Be Blood.
You'll watch it once, then you'll watch it again because it's that damn good.
Although the masters make the rules
For the wise men and the fools
I got nothing, Ma, to live up to.
Definitely
Fight Club
Office Space
(get some tv series? scrubs/mythbusters(you know its cool)/south park/etc...)
The Breakfast Club
The Fugative
Bourne movies
spiderman/z
The Contract
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Rambo
also, check out random horror movies.
Beverly Hills Cop. Cheesy 80s techno FTW. And that movie where Eddie Murphy is this prince from Africa and works at Mcdonald's. And then knocks a shotgun from a guy's hand who is attempting to rob the McDonald's. Coming to America, I think it's called?
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by bv310
I have watched every Kevin Smith movie at least twice and then with cast commentary. Incidentally, did you know that Jason Mewes memorised not only his own lines but every actors lines as preparation for Dogma?

All that hard work....to make one of the worst movies to ever grace this planet.....
Firefly > You

Trumpet Alliance
I have it worse. I work as a waiter and I have nothing to do from lunch to dinner, but my boss doesn't want me to ever sit or stand. I always have to find something to clean.

Anyway, Shawshank Redemption.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
Quote by Mr_Kite
All that hard work....to make one of the worst movies to ever grace this planet.....

I liked it. My college English teacher and I once had a good conversation about it. It's your opinion.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
LotR FTW!
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
Quote by Primus2112
Beverly Hills Cop. Cheesy 80s techno FTW. And that movie where Eddie Murphy is this prince from Africa and works at Mcdonald's. And then knocks a shotgun from a guy's hand who is attempting to rob the McDonald's. Coming to America, I think it's called?

yeah arsenio hall knocks the gun out of the guys hand and holds him down with a mop though.
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
Fight Club
Donnie Darko
Shawshank Redemption
Trainspotting
This is England
The Godfather I + II
Pulp Fiction
A Clockwork Orange
Se7en
V for Vendetta
25th Hour
Heat
Leon
Silence of the Lambs
American History X
bump. my summer job has become a weekend job

Why not go for TV series?

Scrubs season 1 - 8 will pass a massive number of hours and on the bright side it'll be in 20 min bursts so it'll be easy to flit in and out of if people want you to actually earn your money.
Page 1 of 2