If you think it's a good idea to post it, it's probably not. Re-evaluate the situation. Did you really discover a big epiphany about the universe, or are you just high? Does your foot look like it needs a doctor or the advice or a group of horny 13-year-old boys? Do you REALLY think you're the first kid to ever get laid or to get in a fight? No, there are plenty of other threads on it. Do you really think you're the first to make a thread about how to not make sucky threads? Probably not, but I am holier than thou, and also higher than thou, so I can do it.

Take it all with a grain of salt. I took mine with a bowl. Named walt. And then had a malt. I checked my phone. Someone had callt. Rhyme's over. 4-leaf clover.
I was going to make fun of you involving irony, but then I read "callt", and realized you're awesome.
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by Zardock
If you think it's a good idea to post it, it's probably not. Re-evaluate the situation. Did you really discover a big epiphany about the universe, or are you just high? Does your foot look like it needs a doctor or the advice or a group of horny 13-year-old boys? Do you REALLY think you're the first kid to ever get laid or to get in a fight? No, there are plenty of other threads on it. Do you really think you're the first to make a thread about how to not make sucky threads? Probably not, but I am holier than thou, and also higher than thou, so I can do it.

Take it all with a grain of salt. I took mine with a bowl. Named walt. And then had a malt. I checked my phone. Someone had callt. Rhyme's over. 4-leaf clover.

fail.

a lot of people here seem to forget that the pit is kind of a really good place to vent.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by Jimmyyoung
I was going to make fun of you involving irony, but then I read "callt", and realized you're awesome.

I have other skills, too.
I like your rhymes
They bring me back to all the good times
when written words writtin with care
something between few for them to choose with whom they share
and damn that was pretty good
I hope you continue I really would

Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
You so bad man are you a Nazi?
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
WTF? Why would I be a Nazi?

EDIT to continue the rhyme. I feel like it was the right time. I just had to say. While I don't hate, I am not personally gay. If you think you need a drink, maybe you should see a shrink. You've been drinking all night, you're giving me a fright.
Zardock(kk) I effing heart you. I bet you can't even remember your name sober anymore though
its 1:56 am and i just ate 6 chocolate chip cookies in not even near as many minutes
Quote by Ash on fires
Zardock(kk) I effing heart you. I bet you can't even remember your name sober anymore though

SHHH! You're letting the secret out!
Quote by Zardock

Says a July 08er....
...shun the nonbeliever...
because only a nazi would tell some one what to post (except a mod of course)
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
Quote by Zardock
I'm like a July '06er, but by telling you that, I'm probably going to be banned.

Um, then why the hell did you say it?
...shun the nonbeliever...
Quote by Fuzzbox91
fail.

a lot of people here seem to forget that the pit is kind of a really good place to vent.

no it isn't. it's main purpose is for discussions, conversations, getting other people's opinions, etc. if you just want to rant or vent, there's a blog on your profile - use that. if you want factual information on something - use google.

we do allow some games and such but people need to realise that a forum is primarily for the discussion of topics, the pit is not the place to tell people how annoyed you are because your mum grounded you or whatever silly little thing you feel the need to share with the world. that's what blogs are for.h
from daylight...
...into darkness