hey guys
i just downloaded a friend adder torrent. im on a mac and i have the torrent downloaded, what application do i open it with?!?!
SUBSCRIBE!

Gibson SG faded, black hardware/ EMG81-89
peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Avatar 2x12 w/ Hellatone 60/ K100
Behringer FB1010
Until uTorrent is available for Macs, I would say Transmission is the best torrent client for Mac.

Also, there's a thread specifically for torrent related questions. Use that next time.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

well i have the torrent downloaded and everything the file is ready i just have to choose an application like script editor or something to open it, which do i use? java? i have no idea!
SUBSCRIBE!

peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Behringer FB1010
Download that program I linked to, install it, and open the torrent file with that.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

alright cool let me seee...
SUBSCRIBE!

peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Behringer FB1010
i dont see what the difference was, im pretty sure im just being stupid but i just got the torrent file onto my desktop just like i did with bittorrent
SUBSCRIBE!

peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Behringer FB1010
The torrent file doesn't actually contain the thing you are trying to download. You need to use a torrent client to download it.
what kind of a file is it? .rar? .zip? .exe?
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
its an .rar file,

and i know i had bittorrent to get the torrent itself, i had the file, used the torrent, transfered it with that transmission thing, tried opening it again and got the same " you must choose an application to open this file" message

what should i use?! java? scripteditor??
SUBSCRIBE!

peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Behringer FB1010
So it's not a torrent file, it's simply a .rar file? Unrarx is what you need.

guys

i downloaded something and want to install it...which application on the mac system do i use to open the file that i already have on my computer.

think of it as if i just hit "download" and wanted to open the file.
SUBSCRIBE!

peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Behringer FB1010