http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Slashified/

I didn't know what to name it..So it will probably change in the future. I did lead guitar for the whole song to mimic what i thought the lyrics would sound like...dont confuse it with the guitar solo..

Tell me what you guys think...! I know that the drums are off I had to tap the drum machine and it was really hard to do a beat,
Quote by Smokey Amp
You're a God among men.

Seriously...

Quote by ticklemeemo
Dude, you are like the coolest dude like.. EVER!
Last edited by Slashified at Aug 5, 2008,
i like the rytrhme guitar, the lead guitar is good to, however i think the lead should maybe be a bit louder, it seems to be hidden behinf rythme, also the drums could be a little faster, but the song is really good, add vocals and would be great! i'd ask you to crit miine but you already did
hmm, i'm liking this as an instrumental, the lead works well, i'm not even sure if it would sound cool with vocals, i can imagine this being used to some video, maybe at the end of a film or episode when they do that kind of "what everyone's feeling" type montage. It sounds really cool, maybe there could be a little bit more variation in the riff (something constructive to think about) but other than that it's pretty killer, not too long it's boring and not too short it seems rushed. I guess the drums could have been better but you already know that so...

yeah, cool work man!
to brokenwizard: ill check out ur myspace when i get home im at airport right now.....any other opinions from anyone? Ill listen to ur songs leave me a link
Quote by Smokey Amp
You're a God among men.

Seriously...

Quote by ticklemeemo
yea so i listened to your songs and i like what u have goin.Most of them would sound amazing for movies or backing like u said about mine. I forgot what song it was but it had talking and stuff i thought that was cool
Quote by Smokey Amp
You're a God among men.

Seriously...

Quote by ticklemeemo
movie soundtrack like the other guys have said. I could really envision a stone cold dectective smoking a cigarette ;D. Your phrasing is really good, and I can't say so much negative things about it.

Crit mine?

Alright
Crit please! ===>> Agony