The first thing I noticed about "Reinventing the Trugle" is that the quality of the recording is good and that everything is mixed really well. I like the drumming a lot, and the vocalists voice suits the music very well. The drum break around 0:48 sounds great! Most bands can't pull off a drum break, but you do and it sounds terrific. I normally don't listen to this genre of music, but you guys do a good job at presenting yourselves and your tunes. I don't really like the "breakdown" or whatever you want to call it at 3:00.

"JJ Colfax 6 11" sounds decent even though the quality is decent - it sounds like it was recorded at home on a four track or something. I don't mind - I like this lo-fi sound. there's not much to say except...get more music up. Seriously, I like your tunes for the most part and you make this genre of music enjoyable even for me.

If you've got a chance give my acoustic stuff a listen and let me know what you think. http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=914968
Thanks for the review bro! We should have another tune up in the next couple days it will be better than botht that are up there
PWRspace | Shared & Reseller Hosting
» cPanel/WHM, Fantastico, 99.9% Uptime, 14 Day Money Back Guarantee
» 25% off FOR LIFE! Coupon code "25forlife" Expires 12/31/2009
Welcome to the War: I really liked the guitar in the chorus, The vocals are really good except for the halfway screams. Are you trying to halfway scream or trying to fully scream cause I think it would sound better if you really screamed.
Reinventing the Trugle: I really don't like the vocals in the intro, they sounded mechanical and at one point I heard auto-tuner. I love the punk vibe guitars though, reminded me of a wilhelm scream. I'm hearing more of your scream in this song, and I think it needs just a little bit of work cause it's almost there just not quite.
Overall I really like the guitar, and I think the screams need just a little work. Check out my band and tell me what you think? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1086176
GOMEZ
Originally posted by Marroon5MustDie
It's spelled khoyaschotsii. Trust me, I'm a Native American. My name is Running Rainbow.