Page 1 of 2
Let me tell you the tale.

A couple of nights ago me and my friends were chilling at the promenade,so my dear friend,a girl that I have a thing for,actually it's mutual introduces me to a guy that much like me loves bodom.All in all the guy is a drunken moron so he makes a threat to me,I tell him not to f*ck with me because I'm not in the good mood.So we start fighting,and then the girl comes in,and starts defending me so I tell her "look baby everything's OK,you don't need to defend me" I tried dragging her away,everything she just kept coming back.And dammit I'd hate to see her getting a sucker punch from the guy or something,he is a moron,a drunken moron.In the process my buddies get involved(which sucked cause i wanted to beat the c*cksucker up pretty badly,but rules because I saw that i have friends that stand up for me) and the guy gets scarred and is all like sorry bla blah,rant rant...

But the day after that i find out that he(i have no idea was it deliberately on accidentally) punched THE GIRL.

Now is it okay for me to borrow a retractable baton from a friend of mine and go rearrange the guys face.

Let me make this clear,I'm not a figher,i hate fights,until now i haven't fought in YEARS.But i cannot let anyone punch a WOMAN,and especially the girl I like and the girl that likes me too.You just don't touch my friends or women,na-ah,ya can't do that.

The only ethical problem I have with it is that the guy was drunk so probably won't remember it,and i mean,barging in and attacking him.Yeah I'm defending "mah gurl" but...is it right

The pit actually has some good advices when it comes to honor etc,so I'm asking you!
Hodam,a stojim...
No it isn't okay for you to borrow a retractable baton. I seriously never thought I'd ever say that.
EDIT: And it's her own fault. Unless he punched her in the kitchen, it shouldn't have happened.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
why don't you go spend some time with the girl instead of the guy?

don't fight fire with fire. unless the girl's looking for a "tough guy." in that case, find someone else.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by TooFast
No it isn't okay for you to borrow a retractable baton. I seriously never thought I'd ever say that.
EDIT: And it's her own fault. Unless he punched her in the kitchen, it shouldn't have happened.

yeah but I mean,as far as I've heard the guy picks on people every time he's drunk.

now i can deal with him,I'm no pushover,but he usually picks on weaker people...i don't like to see people being picked on by a moron!
Hodam,a stojim...
Quote by Its_Rock77

don't fight fire with fire. unless the girl's looking for a "tough guy." in that case, find someone else.

uh arranged man...meeting her in another town for some time alone =)...sweeeeet

even if she was looking i wouldn't pretend like one,i don't pretend...i am what i am,no matter how cheesy that sounds..

and no she isn't...she really likes me cause i play the guitar,i like astronomy and i'm a gearhead...so is she...the ****ing hottest sweetest girl ever
Hodam,a stojim...
just wait until he gets drunk again.
then he'll pick on you, then beat his face in.
pour tobasco sauce in his eyes.

he wont **** with u, or ur girl ever again
Fender MIA Standard Strat
ESP LTD Viper 407
Epiphone SG
Starcaster by Fender(modded with Bill Lawrence l-500-xl)
PEAVEY 6505+ (FJA transistor modd)
Peavey 65 watt transtube studio-112
Marshall 1960AV
Vader 2x12
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 band EQ
as much as it sucks i gotta say you should let it go becaue he was drunk and he probably didn't mean to hit her plus she got hit cause she kept running in to the fray. seriously spend time with the girl and ****ing forget about the douchefag asshole
Quote by Azrael_031
yeah but I mean,as far as I've heard the guy picks on people every time he's drunk.

now i can deal with him,I'm no pushover,but he usually picks on weaker people...i don't like to see people being picked on by a moron!

I know what you mean...(except for the guy being drunk part...:P)
Its best to just go comfort the girl and just try and avoid the guy..Trust me its not worth it and you'll look like the better person in the girls eyes for not getting all fired up. Chicks dig cool head.
call the police and register an assault, then even after that wait and see what he gets and if its just a warning then yes, wear face masks and beat the ****ing **** out of the guy because hitting women is wrong on all levels unless its bondage then thats a different story.

also dont let the girl find out about you trawling the guy over untill he's black and blue
Quote by GnR_ROK
Words for describing the ladies subtly

Damage - bit of alright
Major damage - bloody fit
Damage has been done - older fit bird
minor damage - fit but you would be arrested for it
collateral damage - ugly bird with fit mates
Pit,as much as you can be dumb,you can be incredibly intelligent!

I won't avoid the guy,or call the cops,it's stupid but pride just won't let me...:/

But I'll let him provoke the fight..
Hodam,a stojim...
truthfully, i wouldve beat the guys ass as soon as he started talking ****, but my temper sucks, so idk if you should listen to me.

seriously though, ima give you some advice, if you wanna **** him up bad, dont use a baton, youll get a felony charge, what you do is, tape up a bunch of pennies in a roll, so that you can hold it in a fist, but that it doesnt stick out the sides, when you hit him, the added weight, and lessened "flex" of your hand will **** him up, after the fight, toss the roll, far.
Turquoise Team Beasts!
Quote by Xj2252bX
truthfully, i wouldve beat the guys ass as soon as he started talking ****, but my temper sucks, so idk if you should listen to me.

seriously though, ima give you some advice, if you wanna **** him up bad, dont use a baton, youll get a felony charge, what you do is, tape up a bunch of pennies in a roll, so that you can hold it in a fist, but that it doesnt stick out the sides, when you hit him, the added weight, and lessened "flex" of your hand will **** him up, after the fight, toss the roll, far.

You're experienced ^^

Yeah we have the same trick over here only we use everything from mobile phones to zippos
Hodam,a stojim...
^Forgive me for going all GSH,but sometimes,it's not OK to just forget about it.Being a douche and hitting random people is one thing,but showing a douche that he can't go around hitting random people because one day some one will beat him up good is another.

Though i said i won't provoke him,but hell if he does provoke me...I'm not responsible for my actions...temporary insanity caused by severe pressure..sounds good and official
Hodam,a stojim...
Quote by Azrael_031
You're experienced ^^

Yeah we have the same trick over here only we use everything from mobile phones to zippos

thank you for the first comment,

as for the zippos or phones, they're usually more square shaped, whereas pennies are round, so they fit into your fist better, a square object makes you much more likely to break your hand, and since your a fellow guitarist, you know that would suck ass.

some advice, if hes bigger than you, which for some reason i assume he is, based on the story, dont overlook going for the knees, wait for him to step at you, then once he plants his front leg, and locks the knee, kick straight at it, itll bring him down, just dont do a sweeping type of kick, hit directly on the knee cap, and thatll be it.
Turquoise Team Beasts!
^I can see you've been in a lot of fight =).Thanks for the advice.

I'm a calm guy,but you know us,once you get a calm guy nervous,then you know you're ****ed.

He's just fatter than me,he maybe has a bit more of raw power than me but i suspect that he has 0 agility since he just tried to overpower me,but then again i think he's actually a pussy,he saw that i won't bitch out and he didn't want to hit me,just continued with the bull****
Hodam,a stojim...
Quote by Azrael_031
^Forgive me for going all GSH,but sometimes,it's not OK to just forget about it.Being a douche and hitting random people is one thing,but showing a douche that he can't go around hitting random people because one day some one will beat him up good is another.

Though i said i won't provoke him,but hell if he does provoke me...I'm not responsible for my actions...temporary insanity caused by severe pressure..sounds good and official

By that logic I should break your legs.
No one is likely to remember him hitting the girl, if it even happened. and you are going to look like the biggest fucking moron of all time.
Congratulations.
Quote by Its_Rock77

Win.
2002 Epiphone Goth G400 SG
B.C. Rich Warlock custom
1986 Washburn RR2 Flying V
1991 Peavey Falcon II Stratocaster
Quote by Azrael_031
^I can see you've been in a lot of fight =).Thanks for the advice.

I'm a calm guy,but you know us,once you get a calm guy nervous,then you know you're ****ed.

He's just fatter than me,he maybe has a bit more of raw power than me but i suspect that he has 0 agility since he just tried to overpower me,but then again i think he's actually a pussy,he saw that i won't bitch out and he didn't want to hit me,just continued with the bull****

This, is wrong. Sorry man, you're right, I've been in several fights, mainly due to my attitude, but some were due to other peoples too, we can get into that later if you like,

but DO NOT assume that hes slower just because hes heavier, he may move slower, but he will probably swing just as fast/faster than you, so, if youre in arms reach of him, don't assume him being slower will matter,

not trying to be an ass, im getting along with you quite well, you seem very much a stand-up guy, i just dont want you making a mistake thatll end very badly for you, trust me on this one, big guys can still swing ****ing fast.
Turquoise Team Beasts!
Quote by Mudmen190
By that logic I should break your legs.
No one is likely to remember him hitting the girl, if it even happened. and you are going to look like the biggest fucking moron of all time.
Congratulations.

You just can't get it can you.
I don't pick on people,and I DID NOT provoke the fight,nor threw the first punch,I just didn't want to act like a bitch!
My friend,one of those who stepped in for me knows he hit the girl.The girl knows to,and the fact that it happened is enough.

If a drunk moron hit your mother,sister,gf whatever in an alley which was soulless(except for them two) then technically by your logic no one would remember.So would that be OK?!

Quote by Xj2252bX
This, is wrong. Sorry man, you're right, I've been in several fights, mainly due to my attitude, but some were due to other peoples too, we can get into that later if you like,

but DO NOT assume that hes slower just because hes heavier, he may move slower, but he will probably swing just as fast/faster than you, so, if youre in arms reach of him, don't assume him being slower will matter,

not trying to be an ass, im getting along with you quite well, you seem very much a stand-up guy, i just dont want you making a mistake thatll end very badly for you, trust me on this one, big guys can still swing ****ing fast.

Well i do have a friend that's a rather large guy but still fights very well.Oh but that dude has much street experience,he needs some dental work because of the streets as well

Well as i said it,i don't like provoking but there are certain stuff i just can't get over.I mean your friends,your girlfriends and your pride are the things that are worth fighting for,at least for me.

I'll take that advice and thanks again.Though sometimes if I'm agitated enough i just kinda go all wild :/...hopefully he'll get me once when I'm sobering up,then i'm really not good company
Hodam,a stojim...
Last edited by Azrael_031 at Jul 28, 2008,
Make some thermite, draw a smiley face on the hood of his car or roof of his house, ignite, and enjoy.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

Just get really drunk off of rakija and kick his ass. When you wake up, you won't remember anything! Problem solved.
Quote by DrLoveFuzz
I'd rather listen to my parents having sex than LCD Soundsystem.
Quote by Azrael_031
You just can't get it can you.
I don't pick on people,and I DID NOT provoke the fight,nor threw the first punch,I just didn't want to act like a bitch!
My friend,one of those who stepped in for me knows he hit the girl.The girl knows to,and the fact that it happened is enough.

If a drunk moron hit your mother,sister,gf whatever in an alley which was soulless(except for them two) then technically by your logic no one would remember.So would that be OK?!

You're a dolt. You're not going to impress anyone. You're not in the position to be taking revenge. Fighting him proves nothing except your own insecurity. You could have legal action taken against you.

Thats a completely different circumstance and, no, I'm not saying either is ok.
Be a man and confront him about it, if you really feel you must interfere with something thats none of your business. If you fight him , I am telling you you will regret it.
Get a girl to hit him. The irony itself will do face rearranging of Picasso proportions.

But yeah, the baton is waaayy too far. That's beyond a little fighting.

-Jayke
Member of the Laney Cult
If someone witnessed it take it to the police
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
The way I see it, if you fight the guy, the girl will either respect you the same or respect you less than if you didn't fight the guy.

So don't fight the guy because fighting, other than for sport, is immature.
2002 Epiphone Goth G400 SG
B.C. Rich Warlock custom
1986 Washburn RR2 Flying V
1991 Peavey Falcon II Stratocaster
Quote by Azrael_031
So we start fighting,and then the girl comes in,and starts defending me
that was her mistake.
the minute she puts herself in the middle of things
is when she stops getting special treatment for being a woman.

Quote by Azrael_031
But the day after that i find out that he(i have no idea was it deliberately on accidentally) punched THE GIRL.
yeah, shit happens.

Quote by Azrael_031
Now is it okay for me to borrow a retractable baton from a friend of mine and go rearrange the guys face.
absolutely not.
if you didn't deal with it during the fight, your window of opportunity has closed.
leave it.

Quote by Azrael_031
But i cannot let anyone punch a WOMAN,and especially the girl I like and the girl that likes me too.You just don't touch my friends or women,na-ah,ya can't do that.
blah, blah, blah. get over yourself, hero.
she stepped in a pile, now she smells like shit.
too bad.

Quote by Azrael_031
The pit actually has some good advices when it comes to honor etc,so I'm asking you!
damned straight. but the question is:
are you gonna take that advice
or will you follow the second option in fine print in my sig?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Seriously, why was she out of the kitchen?
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
I wouldn't do it, it won't be worth it I can promise you that.
Guitars:
Carvin DC145
Epiphone Explorer with Seymour Duncan JB and '59
Ibanez RGT42FXQM with Dimarzio Evo 2 and PAF Joe
Amp:
Carvin V3 2x12 combo with JJ 6L6GC tubes

Bass:
Ibanez SR300IPT
Amp:
Carvin BX600 2x10 half stack
"The pit actually has some good advices when it comes to honor etc,so I'm asking you!"

Honor, come on man...Where's the honor in beating up an asshole drunk?
Quote by Azrael_031
Let me tell you the tale.

A couple of nights ago me and my friends were chilling at the promenade,so my dear friend,a girl that I have a thing for,actually it's mutual introduces me to a guy that much like me loves bodom.All in all the guy is a drunken moron so he makes a threat to me,I tell him not to f*ck with me because I'm not in the good mood.So we start fighting,and then the girl comes in,and starts defending me so I tell her "look baby everything's OK,you don't need to defend me" I tried dragging her away,everything she just kept coming back.And dammit I'd hate to see her getting a sucker punch from the guy or something,he is a moron,a drunken moron.In the process my buddies get involved(which sucked cause i wanted to beat the c*cksucker up pretty badly,but rules because I saw that i have friends that stand up for me) and the guy gets scarred and is all like sorry bla blah,rant rant...

Let me make this clear,I'm not a figher,i hate fights,until now i haven't fought in YEARS.But i cannot let anyone punch a WOMAN,and especially the girl I like and the girl that likes me too.You just don't touch my friends or women,na-ah,ya can't do that.

The only ethical problem I have with it is that the guy was drunk so probably won't remember it,and i mean,barging in and attacking him.Yeah I'm defending "mah gurl" but...is it right

you could just get him put away for assault he hit you and the girl
so it would be easy
and your friends saw
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
that was her mistake.
the minute she puts herself in the middle of things
is when she stops getting special treatment for being a woman.

yeah, shit happens.

absolutely not.
if you didn't deal with it during the fight, your window of opportunity has closed.
leave it.

blah, blah, blah. get over yourself, hero.
she stepped in a pile, now she smells like shit.
too bad.

damned straight. but the question is:
are you gonna take that advice
or will you follow the second option in fine print in my sig?

I agree with everything in this post.

+100
Just talk to them both, try to make the girl feel better, and tell the guy what he did and chances are he'll try to apologize. You don't have to accept his apology though if you don't wish too, and in the end he'll feel disgraced and will most likely never hit a woman again.

If you just charge in and hit him he'll probably just get pissed and you'll most likely just make things worse.
The baton's definitly not the best item you would want to be caught with by the cops when they see a helpless dude all bloody on the floor and your baton covered in blood. If you seriously feel the need to confront him, then go ahead and talk and try to settle it peacefully. In my opinion thats the best way to work things out. If he isn't that big of a douchebag he will realise his ways.........................

or you can just roundhouse kick him in the face, its more justified and cooler that way.
My Gear

Fender 2006 Highway 1 Stratocaster with SD Hot rails on Bridge
ESP LTD F-104 Bass
Roland Cube 30
Boss 0D 20 Overdrive/Distortion Pedal
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
Quote by TooFast
Seriously, why was she out of the kitchen?

Beat me to it
Page 1 of 2