So, Total Brutal has leaked. I enjoyed it a lot.

If you like As I Lay Dying, thrashy riffs or especially if you like Arnold movies, you'll probably enjoy it too.
yeh man its bloody amazing , nothing like As I Lay Dying it more resembles Municipal Waste sort of party thrash if you will , either way its damn fun music

NYAAARGGHH GET TO ZEEE CHOPPAAA
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
Quote by Internal Chaos
RUN TO ZE CHOPPAR!

RUUUUUUN. GOOOOOO! GET TO ZE CHOPPAAAAAAHHH!
coming to terms with an inevitable death.
I Am A Cybernetic Organism, Living Tissue Over Metal Endoskeleton !!!!!!!!!!

██ ██
██ ██
██ ██

All I Gotta say is wow. This is something that i didn't expect from Tim to do. If he does a tour who the hell is he gonna get to play because he can't play every single one if he plays live.
Quote by dabonehead182
All I Gotta say is wow. This is something that i didn't expect from Tim to do. If he does a tour who the hell is he gonna get to play because he can't play every single one if he plays live.

If you read the FAQ on the myspace, it explains if he tours, he plans to get studio musicians in.

Also;

COME WITH ME
IF YOU WANT TO LIIIIIIIVE
I bought the album today! It is so awesome!

RUBBER BABY BUGGY BUMPERS!!!
"Trapped Inside This Octavarium"
Quote by dabonehead182

probably the rest of as i lay dying? ahha
I've only heard If It Bleeds, We Can Kill It. Entertaining. Not really music I'd listen to over and over, though.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
I came up with a sweet song title the other day. It didn't really hold any meaning, but it sounds so brutal. So I wanted to write a song called discombobulated corpse termination urbanization governmental ivation explotion mosterzumas blasting bowel revenge.
I actually quite enjoy both CDs....
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.