Page 1 of 2
Actually I find oppression in the form of listening to quote gangster rap end quote period but not towards any particular race, just anyone that believes them selves to be gangster, thugging, or hardcore because they have a gun and wear a bandanna. Oh, and homosexuals.
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Racism wouldnt even be an issue , If a black person didnt bring up the subject on a daily fukkin basis....
Quote by Peter Griffin
Racism wouldnt even be an issue , If a black person didnt bring up the subject on a daily fukkin basis....

/thread.
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Quote by Peter Griffin

You live up to your username, congratulations.
Proud Owner of:

Jackson RR3
Jackson WRMG

Quote by madbasslover
What's the big deal with Gibsons, anyway?
I've heard loads of Gibsons being played before
and they don't sound any more special than
any other guitar.

^UG's King Of Fail.
Quote by Thrash n' Burn
I had the key to racism but some Mexicans stole it.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Thrash n' Burn
I had the key to racism but some Mexicans stole it.

Damn Mexicans, amiright?
Quote by lolcats
There was no combo in action.

Fail.

No, you sir, fail. The third post was edited!

EDIT: Now the second post is edited too....my combo!!! wtf!!!?
Last edited by XEclipseX at Jul 28, 2008,
Quote by drunkinkoala
If only whites existed then there wouldn't be racism. It's all the other races faults.

/Thread^2
(joke btw, people take things really seriously sometimes..)
Honestly I feel nowadays racism isn't near the issue as is social status, personality, ect...
I have plenty friends of all races, yet I despise so many people that are plain stupid.. and people call me racist when I condemn people I think are stupid, or (true story) merely suggest that a certain rap song would fit good over the basketball teams highlight video we were putting together. I've never seen someone so anti MLK than that girl who just knew I was the kkk because I associated a rap song with a basketball video. God forbid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Quote by Trivium
/Thread^2
(joke btw, people take things really seriously sometimes..)
Honestly I feel nowadays racism isn't near the issue as is social status, personality, ect...
I have plenty friends of all races, yet I despise so many people that are plain stupid.. and people call me racist when I condemn people I think are stupid, or (true story) merely suggest that a certain rap song would fit good over the basketball teams highlight video we were putting together. I've never seen someone so anti MLK than that girl who just knew I was the kkk because I associated a rap song with a basketball video. God forbid.

I hate your sig.
Quote by Peter Griffin

By bringing it up you just made your idea completely void. You are basically saying it wouldn't exist if we never talked about it but here you are talking about it.
"They say rock n' roll is dead well not while I'm alive it ain't" - Liam Gallagher

"It is the spectator, and not life, that art really mirrors." - Oscar Wilde

Quote by drunkinkoala
If only whites existed then there wouldn't be racism. It's all the other races faults.

There'd still be a type of racism though. They'd just hate/bash people from different areas and that didn't look certain ways.

The key to racism is everyone dying. Racism will never stop, no matter what, kind of sucks but it's the way of the world.
racism still exists because it has become socially accepted to make ignorant remarks about stereo types such as the ones posted in this thread
Quote by Bottle of Dirt
There'd still be a type of racism though. They'd just hate/bash people from different areas and that didn't look certain ways.

The key to racism is everyone dying. Racism will never stop, no matter what, kind of sucks but it's the way of the world.

I'd just like to mention I was joking, I'm not racist
Quote by FLUX_
I hate your sig.

Damn..

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
TS... you're an idiot....
You know you're loved when someone breaks a guitar over your leg and everyone's more concerned about the guitar than you.

Quote by Fiire
^total philosopher
Quote by STPilots17
By bringing it up you just made your idea completely void. You are basically saying it wouldn't exist if we never talked about it but here you are talking about it.

Wrong...
The TS brought it up..............
Quote by Peter Griffin
Wrong...
The TS brought it up..............

But you clicked the link and took the time to reply therefore granting power to the idea.
"They say rock n' roll is dead well not while I'm alive it ain't" - Liam Gallagher

Last edited by STPilots17 at Jul 28, 2008,
Quote by STPilots17
But you clicked the link and took the time to reply therefore granting power to the idea.

Anyone else see the irony?

Edit: Wish ida got that quote b4 the edit cause it seems a little different lol

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Quote by Trivium
Anyone else see the irony?

I'm not the one claiming that it only exists because other people talk about it. I know it exists with or without people talking about it. Saying it only exists because people talk about it can be said about anything.

Edit: Damn that edit button lol

Quote by STPilots17

I didnt bring up the subject of racism in an sort of way....
try agian.
Quote by Peter Griffin
I didnt bring up the subject of racism in an sort of way....
try agian.

But you contributed to people talking about it, so you did bring the subject up. You brought yourself into the subject.

Quote by STPilots17
But you contributed to people talking about it, so you did bring the subject up. You brought yourself into the subject.

Man, your grasping at straws here dude.
You crack me up.
When you say racism wouldn't be an issue if people stopped talking about it, and then you go on talking about it, you are continuing to make it an issue now aren't you? If people stopped talking about pollution, sexism, or any other problems than those really wouldn't be issues would they?

Racism has always been a part of human society and always will be unfortunately. Get out in the real world and see it first hand then maybe you'll understand.

It's right here, I was hiding it.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Quote by STPilots17

what are you talking about?

my honest opinion is that although racism still exists, its not black people oppressing white people. its any race being racist.
i have NEVER once in my life said "stupid black person" or anything even remotely close, but on many occasions, i have been called a "stupid white boy" or something to that effect.

i hate it when people use it as an excuse for anything. if someone is racist, you can do something about it. get refused a job because of your race? take it to court. get shoddy service at some place because of your race? take it to court.

there are a million statutes in place to prevent racism, and there are countless avenues for redress.

it could be worse in the US, but i would assume that theres similar things in place.
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Maybe you didnt get my point.
my point was , the only time I ever hear about racism, is when a person of another race other than white, brings it up.

black comedians tell jokes about white people daily and nobody bitches

How long would a comedian last on stage if he was white telling ****** jokes and would anyone complain?
Quote by Peter Griffin
my point was , the only time I ever hear about racism, is when a person of another race other than white, brings it up.

How long would a comedian last on stage if he was white telling ****** jokes and would anyone complain?

about as long as Michael Richards!!!

WOOOO!

but seriously, youre right.
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Quote by Peter Griffin

I've heard white people wave the racism card. A lot of whites see affirmative action as racism in a way.

I'm white I laugh at the jokes I realy am not bothered by it.
But , a white comedian telling black jokes wont make it very long.
Racism is a result of stupid people breeding with stupid people - in other words, 99% of the industrialised worlds population.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
There are plenty of times that white comedians point fun of other races as long as they can do it in a tasteful manner. South park does it all the time.

Page 1 of 2