depends, you can either mic it up or use the line out and plug it straight into your computer (the 15 has a line out right?)
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
line out.... could be called headphones
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Quote by BFun
depends, you can either mic it up or use the line out and plug it straight into your computer (the 15 has a line out right?)

do i have to download something in my computer to record???
Quote by phizz.ed
do i have to download something in my computer to record???

Hmm... There are a lot of articles out there on recording basics. Read a few and then come back with things you dont understand - you'll learn more and it'll be quicker than posting every question on a forum.
you need:

a cable
a computer
a program called AUDACITY installed to your computer

1plug your guitar into your amp...
2plug another cable into the headphones output and on the other side plug it into the computer using the thing on the image above
3run audacity
4 ummm thazz all
Quote by Moggan13
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
would I be able to put the guitar lead into my computer and record?
yeah... but there wil be no distortion or whatever... just a pure and dull guitar sound
Quote by Moggan13
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Serjem
you need:

a cable
a computer
a program called AUDACITY installed to your computer

1plug your guitar into your amp...
2plug another cable into the headphones output and on the other side plug it into the computer using the thing on the image above
3run audacity
4 ummm thazz all

could you use a regular guitar chord or do you have to get one with two different size ends????