Well.. I'm getting a physical for my permit tomorrow (yes, I'm lazy. Yes, I'm almost 17 xD)..

The problem? I just smoked tonight.. So my question to you guys is: do you remember taking the physical for your permit. If so, did they drug test you?
sorry to not answer your question, but if you were worried about being drug tested, why did you smoke?
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Driving permit? Why do you need a physical for your driving permit? All they did for me was an eye test and that was at the DMV.
Hi!

Sig Retired.
Ya, apparently I need a physical to take my driving test. I dunno, it's retarded.

I also forgot that I have a physical coming up tomorrow, which is why I smoked tonight.
Quote by MyNameIsLame
Ya, apparently I need a physical to take my driving test.

Wut?

They just make us take a little test. No physical. That's odd.
Physicals typically include a piss test.. stock up on the azos
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Quote by MyNameIsLame
Well.. I'm getting a physical for my permit tomorrow (yes, I'm lazy. Yes, I'm almost 17 xD)..

The problem? I just smoked tonight.. So my question to you guys is: do you remember taking the physical for your permit. If so, did they drug test you?

one time i did seven lines of coke the day before a physical and i had no idea if it was gonna be a drug test or not but thank the lord jesus christ it was not becaus ethat would have been horrible...

oh and ps i never took a test for mine or my license either so i wouldnt kno...
your once gentle words are bleeding from my eyes ,screams of terror now fill my every breath...
Last edited by emokidsdelirium at Jul 28, 2008,
theres a urine test, but thats just to make sure all your stuffs right, they might not drug test it, just make sure that all the fluids thatre there should be
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
>_>. This was bumped.. after like a week.

Well, now that it's bumped I guess I'll tell you guys that there was no cause for alarm. They didn't piss test me, I didn't even need a physical. Turns out they had recent data (I had just gotten a physical in March, not too much has changed. I lost like 5-6 pounds and grew about an inch and a quarter, but that's it) so I was free to go.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Ummm, I've had physicals for sports and she just copped a feel and told me to cough. Was odd though cause I got an erection and she was uncomfortable yet told me she was flattered. Yeah, Ib doubt they will drug test it. But seriously a physical for your permit? What state are you in?
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by MyNameIsLame
Ya, apparently I need a physical to take my driving test. I dunno, it's retarded.

I also forgot that I have a physical coming up tomorrow, which is why I smoked tonight.

What?