Nothing great-nothing terrible. Good effort and much better than i can do.
Quote by Telecaster7
it's not too bad... it was definately better towards the end, maybe some of the notes towards the baginning and middle were a bit sharp a bit soon... if you know what i mean...

but great effort

what do you mean by sharp?

Anyway, I changed it up a bit and made it slightly more stream-lined. Hopefully it sounds better.

I really need to practice lead guitar.
Positive:
+made a theme melody
+accurate playing (was well played technically speaking, not sloppy)
Negative:
-honestly, boring, needed more novelty

Not bad, a good start. You need to move around the fretboard 'horizontally' as well as 'vertically' though so try not to stay on the same area. Also, keep things novel, do not make em sound similar to each other. It was nice that you attempted to use dynamics to add a little interest, but try not to abuse the harmonics there. Keep practicing by making up riffs and playing on top of them. Also listen to other guitar players of different styles, try to taste of every spice so you can make up your own sauce. There is a saying the nothing is created, everything is copied. When it comes to music, the saying is not far from the truth, what makes something different from another is the combination of different styles and techniques from other people. Finally, attempt to sing our solfege out melodies, as that will, in a pretty short time, build up your melodical sense as you start to be able to understand what you hear in your head.
Mesa/Boogie Road King (v2) 120 Watt (std. tube config) on Traditional Road King Cabs (2x 4x12)- B.C. Rich Custom Shop Warlock 7-string and Modded B.C. Rich Plat. Pro Warlock 7-string - Boss GT-PRO
Quote by g°®†
what do you mean by sharp?

Anyway, I changed it up a bit and made it slightly more stream-lined. Hopefully it sounds better.

I really need to practice lead guitar.

well... for instance lets say tou are playing something good on the 7/8/9 frets ... cool.. but then you suddenly jump to like.. the 20th fret or something, and then go instantly back again, it just didn't seem to fit, maybe if you worked your way up, or made up some kind of octave/chord shape thingy to get to higher notes more fluidly
well, I DID like it, at least it sounds better to me than the solos I record myself xD
Dude I thought that was freakin sick. I wouldnt change it at all
If thats not considered good than I must be horrible. Im no pro, but I think it was pretty good.
Much appreciated guys.

I'm not yanking your legs or anything. I'm primarily a rhythm guitarist, and not much of one at that. Basically what I do is write 'lead-style' rhythm riffs and rarely do I ever attempt to solo. This is my best effort at playing lead ... I have much room for improvement.
idk, i thought i kicked ass. Just because it isnt 60-notes-a-second shred doesnt mean it's bad.
Quote by frenchyfungus
Hmmm, all these people going on about fingering chords....makes me want to meet her.

Check out my nintendocore band, Super Luigi 65!
www.myspace.com/superluigi65
I thought it was good, sadly the intro reminds me of this

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eAUGG8V4u_M&feature=user

Yours is the 1000 times better version tho :P
Rig:
MIM Fender Strat

Vox V847A Wah
Dunlop JH-F1 Fuzz Face
Boss DS-1
Ibanez Tube Screamer TS9 x2!!!
Boss Passive A/B Box
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Boss Volume Pedal

Marshall 4203 Artist 30Watt Tube
Epiphone Electar Tube 30
Quote by Stillicide
If thats not considered good than I must be horrible. Im no pro, but I think it was pretty good.

+1

I thought it was quite good. It had some good feeling to it and it retained that feeling throughout for the most part.