ok..im trying to learn the powers rangers OUTRAGOUSLY hard tapping sequence from the theme tune, but need to know that its really really cool and that im not a retard by trying to learn it.

while your here if youve got any wierd songs that youve tried to learn, feel free to post about them here .

btw if this is in the wrong place il take it down imediatly (as long as someone tells me how)
Not weird. That song is full of cheesy awesome.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
**** yeah!

What's better than screaming MIGHTY MORPHIN' POWER RANGERS and tapping the **** out of your guitar?
Quote by XEclipseX
**** yeah!

What's better than screaming MIGHTY MORPHIN' POWER RANGERS and tapping the **** out of your guitar?

Brilliant.
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Not wierd at all, I know a kid who plays the mortal combat theme, Naked. I can also play "lost woods" from Zelda.
Gear
Peavy Basic 60 bass amp
Fender American Precison W/Quarter pounders
SX SPJ-62
Acoustic B100
SX SJB-75 LTD NA
Quote by guitarnoobie
The song in my sig.

is wut? lol...hold on il play it..

EDIT: its the chinese thingy? lol
Quote by XEclipseX
**** yeah!

for that whitty comment you can have 5 s7r337 cr3dz
Quote by JobyByTheNight
Not wierd at all, I know a kid who plays the mortal combat theme, Naked. I can also play "lost woods" from Zelda.

There's some guy in here that makes metal covers of some Zelda themes. My favorite has to be the Gerudo Valley theme.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Several Final Fantasy pieces.

Red Dwarf theme tune.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by JobyByTheNight
I can also play "lost woods" from Zelda.

lol, I learned that a little bit ago.

And to the TS, no you're not weird. A band my friend made plays the power rangers theme at the beginning of every one of their shows.
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."
-Frank Zappa

"Where words fail, music speaks."
-Hans Christian Andersen
Hell no dude. That song's power is maximum.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by Misc Debris
Strange
I learned that song today
Not to bad
Pretty simple actually

how long have you been playing for though? ive only been playing for 4 guitar teacher instructed monthsss
Quote by JobyByTheNight

I know the power rangers song, its awesome. I also learned lost woods and the title music from ocarina of time. And i learned the mario theme.
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
btw...did anyone else have the hots for the pink power ranger?

....... ....yes...
But they totally ****ing ruined Power Rangers by the third series...
btw did anyone find it weird that the black power ranger was really black...and the yellow power ranger was asian...

and the white power ranger was an arrogant dickhead...
Quote by XEclipseX
....... ....yes...
But they totally ****ing ruined Power Rangers by the third series...
btw did anyone find it weird that the black power ranger was really black...and the yellow power ranger was asian...

and the white power ranger was an arrogant dickhead...

hahha..w8...i thought the yellow one was an alien......u saying i was wrong?..
man, this tapping sequence is killing me....doesny help that i havnt slept in 28 hours...

...*sighs and turns to face guitar*
Quote by XEclipseX
**** yeah!

i am so sigging that
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
btw...did anyone else have the hots for the pink power ranger?

i was six at the time and she was the reason i started wanking =]
but seriously you cant say thats not the reason you started wanking cmon shes a really bad actor puts on a tight vinyl suit and a plastic helmit and sometimes drives a huge dinosaur whats not to love

my dream woman =]
No, I'm pretty sure the yellow power ranger was a chick....I don't remember really I was like 5...
btw Alpha was totally an R2D2 rip-off and Zordon looked like an albino Dr. Evil 0_o
haha power rangers is awsome! i know inspector gadget theme..
IRON MAIDEN
8th Feb 2008, Melbourne, Australia

Quote by SatanicShredder
One time I shat on the floor on janitor appreciation day.

Wasn't even caught.

Certificate in Music Industry 2, 3 & 4
I actually played The power rangers theme for an assessment at music college, lulz were had.
I learned Big Blue from F-Zero. And I can play the Mario theme tune, and the underground one.
Real men don't need sigs.
^Gerudo Valley is awesome.
Definitely much better if you have an acoustic, though.
I don't know if you can already play it but lost woods is actually alot of fun to play. I've even written a solo to it.
Gear
Peavy Basic 60 bass amp
Fender American Precison W/Quarter pounders
SX SPJ-62
Acoustic B100
SX SJB-75 LTD NA
A guy at my school played it for his HSC last year. (HSC stands for Higher School Certificate and they're the final exams before leaving school here in Australia.) He was a drummer though, but all the instruments that needed to be played were played, as well as the tapping, but only the drummer was marked.
all video games songs are like that

Dragon Force!!
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*