I've seen every episode.. once.. (not a star wars worshipper..) buuuuut yea this one looks gay, probably wont watch it.. reminds me of the star wars lego commercials.
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
If you mean the animated one, it looks really cool, if you mean some unheard-of real one, then... it looks cool.
Its not in the series and if it is then it just works around it. Its obviously a children's movie and probably only has the star wars name because it was too ****ty to bring in money without it. Don't watch it.
It looks so ****ty, they originally had made the same series into 7 minute shorts on cartoon network and they looked pretty cool for a cartoon and then they took the same characters (and prolly story) and made it into this crap animated movie.
yeah damn george lucas knows how to completely run everything good into the ground.... just look at the new indiana jones
Quote by IbanezSA160
I farted in class once, but that's about as close i've got to a sexual experience in school.

Quote by duncanxdonuts
B2daR2daA2daD you win at life

DEAR GAWD!!!
I dont think it looks horrible, but i dont think it'll be that great.

I'd like to see where they take the story tho.
i think it wont be that good but it's kinda funny you posted this cause i just learned the buckethead starwars theme.
Yeah, i have to agree it really does look pretty crap in my opinion. But the other star wars movies were good. =)
Quote by Ichikurosaki
. I remember being scared, and recall my dad saying not to worry, if they came here he would throw shoes at them.

Money cant buy you happiness but it can buy you marshmellows!
doesn't rock my boat and i love starwars so ill prob watch it, just not at cinemas
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
It looks alright.
I might get it on DVD because I loved the animated Clone Wars when it was on TV

EDIT:I'm a sucker for Star Wars
Last edited by timo1 at Jul 28, 2008,
I just saw the ad for this, and was going to post a thread, then i used the search bar.

NOW I CAN SAY! NEW MOVIE LOOKS LIKE DOG BALLS!
It looks absolutely T-rex dickied.

And that's coming from a huge Star Wars fan.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
It looks absolutely T-rex dickied.

And that's coming from a huge Star Wars fan.

You should go back in time and kill george lucas with a shovel right after he finishes making the last star wars movie

That way there would be no damn prequals.
At least it isn't Disney....

If I'm going to see a movie around that time, it's going to be Tropic Thunder.
Get a Carvin. Do it.
Quote by smb
Er...what?

That's right I brought your penis into this smb!
Carmel is hawt
It's gonna suck a lot.

But I am going to see it and I'm going to like it a lot. Even though I acknowledge fully how badly it sucks.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by legiondairy
You should go back in time and kill george lucas with a shovel right after he finishes making the last star wars movie

That way there would be no damn prequals.

I love the prequels =/
Quote by thundrstruk891
star wars will continue to have sequels as long as lucas can still make money off of it.

Why sequels? Why can't he make films about the books. About Darth Bane and that crap. Hell even about KOTOR!!

I'd love to see movies made about them.

Fuck you Lucas
Carmel is hawt