How's the game?
Wii Browser is giving me this Not enough memory to display Flash content bull****...
Quote by XEclipseX
How's the game?
Wii Browser is giving me this Not enough memory to display Flash content bull****...

I think it's fun. A lot more fun than most flash games, that's for sure.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
I think I remember the name...

is it the game where there's these little box guys and you just run around shootin zombies...or player 2...?
Goodtimes, i remember the original version of this if i remember rightly i think i must have waisted about half of my summer holidays on it last year >.<
Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I ran up and started screaming rape because I knew she would never cheat on me.
lvl 2, fighting satan zombie, got really low health, and shot a barrel right in front of me.
Gear
Peavy Basic 60 bass amp
Fender American Precison W/Quarter pounders
SX SPJ-62
Acoustic B100
SX SJB-75 LTD NA
Quote by JobyByTheNight
lvl 2, fighting satan zombie, got really low health, and shot a barrel right in front of me.

thats why i like the original...no satan
Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I ran up and started screaming rape because I knew she would never cheat on me.
this game is actually addictive, as opposed to many other flash games. I'm enjoying it, it's a piece of piss though until about level 12.

IncuEdit: Dude, chuck it up to nightmare on difficulty and double speed, it's absolutely insane!
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Last edited by IncubusMan999 at Jul 28, 2008,
i went to the thin level, highest difficulty, no devils, no collisions, and unleashed the fury on the zombies. hahaha. i was like building walls out of barrels and throwing down like 5 grenades and running. it makes massive explosions
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Online games......

I recommend play Counter-Strike
Or go to Miniclip.Com if ur still a kid
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*