Crusader play a kindof mix of metal and rock, I'm not really going to go into detail on genre, as I don't really know or care how to describe it.

www.myspace.com/crusadist

http://artists.ultimate-guitar.com/crusader/

Oh, any any UG'ers in the Bath area, check out our gig listings, we're playing the racecourse there (27th Sept) with LORDI and MAYHEM. Woo.
Quote by opivy21
I hate feet. I don't even like the word toe. They're like mutated reject hands.

Quote by primusfan
Soak your testicles in battery acid. Works for some people.
Firstly, this isn't what I what I'd normally listen to. I like the way "Denier" sounds overall, but it gets kind of repetitious. The vocals sound pretty good for most of the songs, but there are a few parts where they don't sound so hot. The parts all seem well written and sound good, but at the moment the mix seems a little bit muddled. It adds a nice dirty sound to the song, but most people won't like that.

The rhythm guitar at the start of "Insurrection" sounds pretty boring and the quality is lacking. I think the lead part could sound clearer. I don't really like the growling - personal preference. Things sound off around 1:30-1:50 - just kind of not together. I like the lead part, but once again I think everything needs to be mixed and more pronounced and clearer.

I really like the sound of "Inhale Reprise" - the harmonics sound terrific. However, this reminds me of almost every metal band doing a soft intro for a heavy song.

"Listen" has a nice riff, but I'm not a fan of the vocals. The only real negative thing I can say is that I think you need to work on getting clearer recordings that are mixed better. You've got some solid songs, but they need a bit of work. The only other complaint I have is that they sound too similar to a lot of other metal around already.