My sleep schedule is completely backwords. I'm talking going to bed around 10 am and getting up around 9 or 10 at night. what the hell do i have to do to get back on the right schedule?
are you.
a) a hedgehog
b) a bat
or
c) a badger

?
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Just stay up all night and day one time then go to bed at about 11pm

Set your alarm for like 9am and keep to it.
Christ on a pedalo...

There is a thread about this in The Pit right now!
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
do an all nighter / dayer.
then go to sleep the next day at 10pm. even if your not tired.

x
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
My sleep schedule is completely backwords. I'm talking going to bed around 10 am and getting up around 9 or 10 at night. what the hell do i have to do to get back on the right schedule?

instead of going to sleep at 10am. force yourself to stay awake until 10pm or whatever time you desire to go to sleep. and it'll reset your sleeping pattern.
instead of going to bed at 10am, brave it out and stay up another 12 hours so its 10pm and you have been up 24 hours...then sleep, you should wake up a decent time the next day

it works for me when i completely mess up mine anyways. the other week my sleeping pattern was really bad, but now i've been getting up at 9am (without and alarm) going to bed at 12pm (latest) for 2 weeks now.
yeah, do the all nighter, expect dont forget to go to sleep! i managed to overshoot it by 48 hours due to....distractions.
/\
this is good advice. you need to be determined though.
KENZI199 is from the internet.
I have the same problem
And every time I try to stay up all day in attempts to fix it, I end up just staying up the whole next night so it never gets back to normal.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by Ez0ph
I have the same problem
And every time I try to stay up all day in attempts to fix it, I end up just staying up the whole next night so it never gets back to normal.

even after being up 24 hours? maybe you dont do enough when your awake so your body isnt tired
Quote by TheHereAway
even after being up 24 hours? maybe you dont do enough when your awake so your body isnt tired

I go out and do plenty, but for some reason i cant lay down and try to sleep at night, I'm all jittery and just up. I don't drink caffeine or anything either. But when it gets around 10 or 11 i get drowsy and fall asleep.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
set an alarm on your phone. i slept at 5am yesterday, set my alarm to 7am. got an energy drink. now im just gonna wait it out until night time and sleep.
Quote by Graveworm
The whole muagy thai or whatever crap is just meh to me.