I ran out of signature space so I'm going to post the links to my builds here.

Worry not UGers, they aren't dead. I've just been swamped with work. I'm actually ready to inlay the fretboard on my V... probably within the next day or two

My bolt on les paul double cutaway project

my king v build ;D
Support your local luthier!

Timpson Guitars and TDM Pickups rock ;D

I make guitars and pickups. I also make sh*t that'll blow you the f*k up as well as things that will rebuild you - I have the technology
Quote by divinorum69
You have to finish those builds! we need moar pictures
dude, just don't.

that's a spam reply on a semi-spam thread. no one should have ever posted here.
if you want to encourage him, either PM him, or say something USEFUL on one of his build threads.

nuthinbuttrubl8, i'm gonna ask a mod to lock this.
you should probably have just blogged your build links and linked to the blog in your sig.

we can't have people bumping threads like this, wasting space on the first page of the index. "real" threads are more important. it's not right to take space away from one of them, for this. woulda been okay, if it just drifted to the bottom, but as you can see, it didn't

*reported*

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
^ and considering you only have to builds up on UG its kind of pointless.

Ormsby editted one of his posts in on eof his threads two contain links to all his build threads, and then in his sig linked to that post, that will save every one making these threads as soon as they finish their first build.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
my goodness... this thread was posted months ago like I know you're supposed to blog them... it wasn't meant to be bumped. i don't know why they did.

absent - i'm going to be posting more build threads in the future - i'm actually working on a bass for a friend that i'm going to post plus i have 3 more builds in que once these two are finished... along with a refinish and some other repair work i've been doing

I make guitars and pickups. I also make sh*t that'll blow you the f*k up as well as things that will rebuild you - I have the technology
..I'm alright bumping this since it's already on top, right?

...but yeah, see if you can get this closed. You can keep the link in your sig, and edit the op every time you make a new thread (can you edit closed threads?)...I dunno
the problem is I ran out of sig space and made this thread back in july in hopes that it would just get buried and I could add to it once in a while... i didn't think it would get me reported