This has happened to 3 of my guitars. After a play with the neck pickup awhile is gets real quit and very low in volume and tone. I dont know what to do.
Could it be the amp you're playing through? What kind of amp are you using? Have you tried the guitars on another amp?
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Quote by evhaustin5150
This has happened to 3 of my guitars. After a play with the neck pickup awhile is gets real quit and very low in volume and tone. I dont know what to do.

I had something like that wrong with my guitar a while back, It was a lose grounding wire. Open up the cavity and have a look or alternatively take it into your local guitar tech.
dont worry dude i had the same problem a couple weeks ago with my 1956 Les Paul so i took it to the shop and the problem is that dust collects around and inside the pickups and mutes the sound. all you have to do is lightly clean them off and let them rest withought play for a couple days